Author Topic: dinner & movie : melina and alex (Read 650 times)
alex..
God

alex.. Avatar

[send pm]

dinner & movie : melina and alex
« Jun 29, 2008 20:20:02 GMT -5 »

-nods- That works.. -chuckles- I got dropped of by Jason.

melina.

melina. Avatar

[send pm]

« Jun 29, 2008 20:32:26 GMT -5 »

I can take you home too afterwards if you want. -smiles and unlinks arms with him so she can walk over to her car-

[ i'm so sad right now.. i got up this morning and mom was like i have some bad news and i was like what? it turns out that a guy we knew who i only talked to and saw a few times but was so hilarious and sweet died last night. he was just the type of guy who could always make you laugh or smile. his brother is a song writer and singer. ]

« Last Edit: Jun 29, 2008 20:32:57 GMT -5 by melina. » Back to Top  

alex..
God

alex.. Avatar

[send pm]

« Jun 29, 2008 20:45:35 GMT -5 »

Thank you.. you're the best. -grins and gets on the passenger side-

( omg :[ i'm so sorry to hear that! it's horrible how things like that can just happen.. i know from experience. i lost a best friend during the Virginia Tech shooting. sometimes the people who always make us laugh or smile are the ones God misses the most so he takes him back because he misses them. that's what i was told when i lost my friend, i'm just going to tell you the same thing :] his family and you will be in my prayers. i hope everything ends up well. <3 )

melina.

melina. Avatar

[send pm]

« Jul 1, 2008 20:16:19 GMT -5 »

-laughs, opens the driver door and gets in beside him-

[ aw, thanks. we went to his visitation tonight and there was over a thousand people there. we all sung and shared funny stories about him. his brother was there sharing stories of him when he went on tour with him as his merch guy and it made us cry since he was crying. ]

alex..
God

alex.. Avatar

[send pm]

« Jul 4, 2008 15:46:57 GMT -5 »

-gets in and buckles up-

( aww. i love memories :] )