Author Topic: carter and drew's. (Read 396 times)
drew.

drew. Avatar

[send pm]

carter and drew's.
« Jul 22, 2010 9:47:24 GMT -5 »

-looks over at him when he hears him speak, nods slightly- Yeah..I can do that.. -looks back to the baby and flashes her a grin as he bounces her a little in his arm and heads out of the kitchen and down the hall to her room-

carter.

carter. Avatar

[send pm]

carter and drew's.
« Jul 22, 2010 9:56:01 GMT -5 »

-follows and stands in the doorway while he gets her all settled in then slowly goes over and kisses the baby's forehead before turning on the baby monitor-

drew.

drew. Avatar

[send pm]

carter and drew's.
« Jul 22, 2010 9:56:45 GMT -5 »

-smiles and tucks her in, picks up the baby monitor and moves out of the room and out into the living room, sets the monitor down and sits on the couch-

carter.

carter. Avatar

[send pm]

carter and drew's.
« Jul 22, 2010 10:03:05 GMT -5 »

-follows him, bites down on his lip and takes a seat- So.. if you're going to break up with me, please just do it quickly. -sighs softly and glances straight in front of him, afraid of looking at drew-

drew.

drew. Avatar

[send pm]

carter and drew's.
« Jul 22, 2010 10:10:05 GMT -5 »

-sighs softly as he shakes his head- I don't know what I'm going to do. Besides..shouldn't it be you being the one to break up with me? I mean from what I heard..you've been having a hell of a fun time playing house..

carter.

carter. Avatar

[send pm]

carter and drew's.
« Jul 22, 2010 10:16:32 GMT -5 »

-looks at him, his brow raised- So this is what this is about? You're jealous of Karlie? Wow, Drew. Wow. Yeah, I have to deal with her mother.. but that's exactly why I have to. She's Carlie's mom, Drew. If I didn't want to be with you, I wouldn't be. I can't believe we're really gonna do this.

drew.

drew. Avatar

[send pm]

carter and drew's.
« Jul 22, 2010 10:22:28 GMT -5 »

How the hell do I know what you are doing, Carter? You always said you didn't want to be like your father. So to be away again and to hear shit that you are always around with her, looking happy and shit. It gets my mind going. Kicks my fears into overdrive and I can't help it.

carter.

carter. Avatar

[send pm]

carter and drew's.
« Jul 22, 2010 10:38:30 GMT -5 »

If I'm looking happy its because of my daughter and my daughter only. I said I didn't want to be like him BEFORE, that was what stopped me from being who I really was. Why would I pour my heart out to you and tell you I was in love with you and stop fucking around with everyone else... if I was just gonna go right back and do it anyways? I've been faithful to you since the moment we got together, but its nice to know you have no faith in me. I know I used to fuck up a lot, but you know I changed for you. So this is just bull. -shakes his head- I would understand if you had a bit of doubt, but I would have thought you'd come and talk to me and we'd work it out. Instead you've been incredibly distant since you've been gone.

drew.

drew. Avatar

[send pm]

carter and drew's.
« Jul 22, 2010 10:55:47 GMT -5 »

You think it's easy for me to just come to you with something like this? The shit I went through with you before we got together..that is always going to be at the back of my mind. Nagging at me. Telling me one day you're gonna wake up and just want out. That this was all just a huge mistake and you can't be held down. Especially held down by me. I'm scared shitless that's what's going to happen every single time I leave town. You have no idea what that feels like. You say you changed, and you did. I was so fucking happy that you did. But it's like..the second I leave town all this shit flares up and people start talking and I just..I can't deal with that. I love you with all my damn heart and I never, ever, want anyone else but you. But I just can't keep hurting like this. Weather people are doing it on purpose and for spite to try and break us up..I don't know. But they are doing one hell of a job of it.

carter.

carter. Avatar

[send pm]

carter and drew's.
« Jul 22, 2010 11:15:02 GMT -5 »

But its other people, Drew! That's just exactly it. Other people are doing this shit, not me. So its really not fair you're taking it all out on me. I've done nothing but wait for you to come home, I've missed you so bad.. and I know all that stuff is always gonna be in the back of your mind, but I thought my actions of changing would count for something. You are always what I want but if you don't believe that, I don't know how else how to make you see that.

drew.

drew. Avatar

[send pm]

carter and drew's.
« Jul 22, 2010 11:19:25 GMT -5 »

I'm just..hurt. My heart trusts you..it always will. But my brain is a different story. But I guess I trust you enough to have told them I'll have to think about taking the job they offered me at the hospital. They want me to start the week after graduation..but I told them I'd have to see and I'd get back to them. I just..I know I love you..and I need you..

carter.

carter. Avatar

[send pm]

carter and drew's.
« Jul 22, 2010 11:30:40 GMT -5 »

-chews on his lip- They.. offered you a permanent job?

drew.

drew. Avatar

[send pm]

carter and drew's.
« Jul 22, 2010 11:36:11 GMT -5 »

Yeah..yeah they did..

carter.

carter. Avatar

[send pm]

carter and drew's.
« Jul 22, 2010 11:42:25 GMT -5 »

Oh.. -talks softly before falling silent, unsure ofwhat to say to that since he knows its been drew's dream to work there-

drew.

drew. Avatar

[send pm]

carter and drew's.
« Jul 22, 2010 11:48:05 GMT -5 »

-sighs softly and rubs his hand over his face- I don't know what to do...because if I take the job..I'll have to move to Seattle..