Author Topic: college english course (open) (Read 515 times)
jessie.

jessie. Avatar

[send pm]

college english course (open)
« Mar 12, 2011 21:31:18 GMT -5 »

All right hot shot. -pulls out a tape recorder- Do you mind if I use this, it's easier then writing things out.. -chuckles- I use it for lectures sometimes when I'm too exhausted from a flight to pay attention but need the credit that sitting here gives..

devin.

devin. Avatar

[send pm]

« Mar 12, 2011 21:37:17 GMT -5 »

-raises his eyebrows slightly, chuckling softly and turns toward her a bit- Go for it.

jessie.

jessie. Avatar

[send pm]

« Mar 12, 2011 21:44:36 GMT -5 »

-presses record, then looks at him- I'm gonna pretend like you're being interviewed because of being a football player, but uh, I don't know much about football since we never really talked about it... -makes a :\ face, before going to start; the teacher walks up to the two of them and asks to speak with her alone; looks between the teacher and devin, before asking how long this will take, turns to devin- I guess you might want to partner up with Amy .. I'll uh, I'll see you after class? -picks up her things, packing them into her bag-

« Last Edit: Mar 12, 2011 21:46:42 GMT -5 by jessie. » Back to Top  

devin.

devin. Avatar

[send pm]

« Mar 12, 2011 21:45:57 GMT -5 »

-goes to say something before looking up to see the teacher and makes a light confused face; watches the teacher then watches Jess before letting out a soft sigh and glances over at the Amy chick- Yeah.. Definitely. I'll text you.

jessie.

jessie. Avatar

[send pm]

« Mar 12, 2011 21:48:45 GMT -5 »

-looks over and sees amy perk up since she'd obviously heard her was a football player and they'd be working together, knows that amy will try to hop on devin; isn't sure what makes her do it, but leans down and presses a kiss to the corner of his mouth- Later. -turns to head out of the room with the teacher, tries to reason that she wanted to save him from amy's whorishness-

devin.

devin. Avatar

[send pm]

« Mar 12, 2011 21:51:06 GMT -5 »

-glances over at Amy's perkiness and makes a light face before looking back at Jess as she'd leaned down and kisses the corner of his mouth; slowly grins softly and watches her walk away before letting out a light sigh as he soon saw Amy trying to be flirty with him-

jessie.

jessie. Avatar

[send pm]

« Mar 12, 2011 21:52:41 GMT -5 »

-goes off with the teacher, isn't seen back before class ends but the teacher comes back with ten minutes to spare; waits outside of the classroom for dev to come out-

devin.

devin. Avatar

[send pm]

« Mar 12, 2011 21:54:22 GMT -5 »

-quickly picks his things up after the class ends, trying so very hard to avoid most contact/conversation with Amy before heading out of the classroom-

jessie.

jessie. Avatar

[send pm]

« Mar 12, 2011 21:57:00 GMT -5 »

-sees him walk out and looking the opposite way, grabs him by the wrist and pulls him to her; says in a flirty tone, knowing that amy's right behind him; uses one of the pet names she'd had for him- Hey there, tiger.

devin.

devin. Avatar

[send pm]

« Mar 12, 2011 22:00:02 GMT -5 »

Woah now. -chuckles softly, tripping slightly as he moved closer to her and his hands found her wait, his eyebrows raised and lightly grinning- Well hey to you, too.

jessie.

jessie. Avatar

[send pm]

« Mar 12, 2011 22:04:21 GMT -5 »

So .. why'd you come back here? -doesn't really care that they have people from their class mulling around them, wants to just get things out in the open now, before she gets her hopes up-

devin.

devin. Avatar

[send pm]

« Mar 12, 2011 22:05:04 GMT -5 »

I missed home.. -shrugs softly, lightly running his thumb along where it rested and kind of lets his gaze fall- I missed you.

jessie.

jessie. Avatar

[send pm]

« Mar 12, 2011 22:10:49 GMT -5 »

I missed you too .. You uh, it sucked when you stopped calling.. -a frown graces her lips-

devin.

devin. Avatar

[send pm]

« Mar 12, 2011 22:13:52 GMT -5 »

I know.. -lifts a hand, his voice coming out a little softer and gently brushes a strand of hair out of her face- And I'm sorry I stopped. I figured.. because we didn't make anything official, that with me going off to Minnesota and you going off to.. Well, basically travel the world, you'd find someone far better. -shrugs softly, letting his fingertips lightly graze along her jawline-

jessie.

jessie. Avatar

[send pm]

« Mar 12, 2011 22:18:50 GMT -5 »

Not possible .. I was waiting you know, all summer for you to make it official, but you never did .. That should have been my first clue that falling for you was stupid.. -gives him a sad smile- Your mom thinks you're stupid by the way..