Author Topic: bar 7 - kevin and ryder... (Read 588 times)
ry.

ry. Avatar

[send pm]

bar 7 - kevin and ryder...
« Jul 25, 2012 20:36:36 GMT -5 »

Swagger jagger. -laughs and nods- Give me a second, I'm going to close up. -nods and walks from behind the bar as the last group of people pay and leave, locks the door and walks back over to her and begins mixing her drink-

kevin.
God

kevin. Avatar

[send pm]

« Jul 25, 2012 20:46:48 GMT -5 »

-leans forward against the counter and watches him- I haven't seen Leah since I've been back. Did she move away?

[ that can be the friend who introduced them ]

ry.

ry. Avatar

[send pm]

« Jul 25, 2012 21:24:10 GMT -5 »

-nods a bit as he continues to make her drink- Yeah, we text sometimes, she's got a boyfriend now and is in school. Who knows maybe she'll come back. -shrugs as he walks over to her and hands her the drink-

[ ok! ]

kevin.
God

kevin. Avatar

[send pm]

« Jul 25, 2012 21:25:44 GMT -5 »

Aw, boorriiinggg. -smiles when he brings the drink over- Thanks. Are you gonna make something for yourself?

ry.

ry. Avatar

[send pm]

« Jul 25, 2012 21:27:30 GMT -5 »

Yeah she is. -laughs and nods- I am, I am. -chuckles as he grabs a glass and pours them both a shot of vodka and pops open a beer- Shot time. -laughs and hands her one-

kevin.
God

kevin. Avatar

[send pm]

« Jul 25, 2012 21:43:02 GMT -5 »

-laughs- Shoulda seen that one coming. -takes the shot and clinks it against his before downing it, scrunching her nose and giggling after- Gross.

ry.

ry. Avatar

[send pm]

« Jul 25, 2012 21:45:31 GMT -5 »

Yeah, you should know me better. -laughs and downs it as well, crinkling his nose as he goes down- That burned a little. -laughs and chases it with his beer-

kevin.
God

kevin. Avatar

[send pm]

« Jul 25, 2012 21:46:44 GMT -5 »

-takes a long sip of her cocktail- Hey, I haven't seen you in like a year, I forget things. -pouts-

ry.

ry. Avatar

[send pm]

« Jul 25, 2012 21:52:04 GMT -5 »

-laughs and places his hand over his heart- Ouch, kevin. -laughs a bit more, drinking some of his beer- Catch me up on your life though, every dirty detail.

kevin.
God

kevin. Avatar

[send pm]

« Jul 25, 2012 21:55:11 GMT -5 »

Aw, no, I didn't mean it that way! -laughs and reaches out, bringing his hand back down on the counter- You're such a bartender, asking about my life. -smirks and takes a sip of her drink- I'll tell you about mine if you catch me up on yours too.

ry.

ry. Avatar

[send pm]

« Jul 25, 2012 22:00:50 GMT -5 »

-laughs and keeps her hand in his for a minute before letting go to drink some more, raising an eyebrow at her- How about I'll consider it. -nods, grinning- Depends on what you tell me.

kevin.
God

kevin. Avatar

[send pm]

« Jul 25, 2012 22:05:24 GMT -5 »

Fine. -rolls her eyes and smiles- I'll just give you the good stuff and skip the important stuff. -takes another sip of her drink- My dorm had this party the first week of school, and I made out with this guy that night who I hadn't met yet, anddd it turned out his room was across the hall from mine. -chuckles- I thought of it as a good thing, you know, convenient or whatever, but he freaked out like, "I don't normally fool around with girls I don't know.." so we just spent the rest of the year being awkward.

ry.

ry. Avatar

[send pm]

« Jul 25, 2012 22:11:49 GMT -5 »

-laughs as he leans back and claps his hands before he leans back on the bar- What a giant prude, who the fuck does that? -laughs again as he shakes his head- I guess it's my turn, well after my girlfriend and i broke up, my friends took me out, you know the usual hook up with another girl and forget about her. Well, I did and posted a picture of it on facebook to piss her off. I gave her my number and everything and now I think I need to get a new phone. -laughs- She's insane.

kevin.
God

kevin. Avatar

[send pm]

« Jul 25, 2012 22:15:45 GMT -5 »

Right?! I was pissed. -laughs- I guess finding a friend with benefits during the first week should've seemed too good to be true, but still. What the hell. -chuckles and sips her drink as she listens- Oh no! -laughs- Whatd she do?

ry.

ry. Avatar

[send pm]

« Jul 25, 2012 22:18:24 GMT -5 »

I think the first week is the best time, when you live across the hall from them. -laughs- And I hate that, I don't usually hook-up with girls, excuse. -shaking his head, laughing- She keeps texting me, talking about kids and asked me to move in with her. What the actual fuck. We've only hooked up once.