Author Topic: --» sadie & caden's! (Read 247 times)
sadie.
God

sadie. Avatar

[send pm]

--» sadie & caden's!
« Jul 29, 2012 22:25:17 GMT -5 »

-makes her way back to the apartment, calmer than she'd thought she would be; notices all of his things outside of the bedroom as she makes her way down toward it and stops by them, gently brushing her fingertips over his suitcases and such before she feels some tears starting to fall-

andy.
God

andy. Avatar

[send pm]

--» sadie & caden's!
« Jul 29, 2012 22:31:33 GMT -5 »

-takes some time to calm down and collect his thoughts, then goes to the apartment and uses his key to let himself in; calls out- Sadie?!

sadie.
God

sadie. Avatar

[send pm]

--» sadie & caden's!
« Jul 29, 2012 22:36:40 GMT -5 »

-quickly snaps out of it when she hears his voice and wipes her tears away from her face, clearing her throat gently as she calls back- Yeah, coming! H..Hold on. -checks herself in the mirror hanging in the hallway and tucks some hair behind her ear before heading toward the foyer area where she heard his voice- Hey.

andy.
God

andy. Avatar

[send pm]

--» sadie & caden's!
« Jul 29, 2012 22:38:30 GMT -5 »

Hi.. -chewing his lip as he looks at her- I.. Just say it Sadie. Just say what you want.

sadie.
God

sadie. Avatar

[send pm]

--» sadie & caden's!
« Jul 29, 2012 22:44:42 GMT -5 »

-let's her gaze fall, playing with her fingers a bit- I just... -sighs gently, tucking some hair behind her ear- Why didn't you say anything? Why didn't you tell me? You just left, told me a couple of weeks after you left and then I didn't hear from you? We've been so distant that.. that I don't even know if.. I know you anymore, Caden. I miss you so.. much.

andy.
God

andy. Avatar

[send pm]

--» sadie & caden's!
« Jul 29, 2012 22:51:51 GMT -5 »

I'm sorry, I'm sorry! I just.. I thought Kai was going to share some of the responsibilities when my dad got sick but he just, he isn't.. And I'm .. I'm basically running the business and I'm sorry. I'm sorry, you know me I get so caught up in things sometimes that I basically just forget about the real world. I get stuck in what I'm doing. But I.. I'm taking time off.. I am.. I wan this, I want us.. I.. I realized what i was doing when I was in London and saw a wedding letting out and I.. It brought me back to what really matters.. -swallows hard- You.

sadie.
God

sadie. Avatar

[send pm]

--» sadie & caden's!
« Jul 29, 2012 22:53:43 GMT -5 »

-feels a few small tears fall from her eyes, her head gently falling as she closes her eyes for a moment- How do I know you're not just going to go back to work and let it all happen again? -looks up at him, for a moment but looks away, resting her hands on her sides-

andy.
God

andy. Avatar

[send pm]

--» sadie & caden's!
« Jul 29, 2012 22:58:17 GMT -5 »

Because.. Because I already booked us a trip and was hoping it could be our honeymoon.. That we could get a wedding together and work on starting a family. -looks at her- Sadie, I.. I love you.

sadie.
God

sadie. Avatar

[send pm]

--» sadie & caden's!
« Jul 29, 2012 22:59:31 GMT -5 »

-swallows hard, frowning gently and presses her lips together for a moment- You.. You still want to marry me?

andy.
God

andy. Avatar

[send pm]

--» sadie & caden's!
« Jul 29, 2012 23:07:43 GMT -5 »

Of course! -bites his lip since he said it so quick and loudly, goes over to his luggage, goes into a bag and pulls out a large box and comes over to her the box has a ribbon bow on it- I uh saw this and I .. It's okay if you don't want it or me.. -inside is a gorgeous designer wedding dress- I just thought you'd look gorgeous in it..

sadie.
God

sadie. Avatar

[send pm]

--» sadie & caden's!
« Jul 29, 2012 23:09:10 GMT -5 »

-raises her eyebrows gently and looks over at him as he does; looks down at the box and lightly shakes her head, biting down on her lower lip for a moment- I just.. I need a moment, please. -walks past him and into the kitchen-

andy.
God

andy. Avatar

[send pm]

--» sadie & caden's!
« Jul 29, 2012 23:11:04 GMT -5 »

Okay.. -stands there in the hall by himself-

sadie.
God

sadie. Avatar

[send pm]

--» sadie & caden's!
« Jul 29, 2012 23:14:36 GMT -5 »

-leans against the counter, holding her head in her hands for a few moments and lets some tears fall; wipes them away, looking down at her hand to look at the ring that she never took off and slowly makes her way back toward the hall, standing in the doorway; holds her hand up, showing the ring- I never took it off.. I never wanted to. I always thought and always knew you'd come back.

andy.
God

andy. Avatar

[send pm]

--» sadie & caden's!
« Jul 29, 2012 23:22:20 GMT -5 »

I never.. I never wanted things to be like this. Im gonna try my hardest to fix this, Sade. I can't lose you, I'm too far gone..

sadie.
God

sadie. Avatar

[send pm]

--» sadie & caden's!
« Jul 29, 2012 23:23:04 GMT -5 »

-pleads him closer with her pointer fingers-