Author Topic: LIKE A REMIX » { CHANGE YOU LIKE A PHOENIX } *esj (Read 304 times)
emma.
God

emma. Avatar

it's exactly what it looks like, i swear...

[send pm]

LIKE A REMIX » { CHANGE YOU LIKE A PHOENIX } *esj
« May 28, 2013 19:45:06 GMT -5 »

-crosses her arms over her chest, shakes her head as she imagines it and laughs- Oh yeah, I can totally see you with saggy skin... You workout fanatic. -teases, grinning wide before she laughs; brings a hand up and fans herself- You're right, you're right. I can't help myself...!

claire*
God

claire* Avatar

my main man.

[send pm]

« May 28, 2013 19:45:32 GMT -5 »

emma. Avatar
-squints her eyes a little when she spots Claire at first before she hears her voice, her own eyes widening in surprise before a smile spreads wide across her lips- Claire, oh my gosh! -shakes her head in disbelief, smiling more as she starts thinking about it- Goodness, has it seriously been that long?! -laughs- I'm great! So happy to be back. -grins- How are you, dear?!

-laughs, nodding- Yes, it has been that long! -grins- Come here and give me a hug! -gives her a hug- I'm great. Definitely can't complain!

emma.
God

emma. Avatar

[send pm]

« May 28, 2013 19:54:02 GMT -5 »

That's crazy! And totally unacceptable, too, might I add. -shakes her head and laughs- I'm coming! -grins; walking over and hugs her tightly- That's so good to hear!

claire*
God

claire* Avatar

my main man.

[send pm]

« May 28, 2013 19:58:18 GMT -5 »

-squeezes her before letting her go after a moment- I agree! But that's what happens when you run off to Utah. -laughs, smiling- So what are you up to??

emma.
God

emma. Avatar

[send pm]

« Jun 2, 2013 8:58:43 GMT -5 »

-returns the squeeze, smiling as she does before she pulls away- Okay, so you may have gotten me there! -laughs- But, I'm baack! -grins- Not a whole lot, to be honest! -laughs- Just hanging around with my dog in between shifts. Gotta love life. -laughs softly and grins-

emma.
God

emma. Avatar

[send pm]

« Jun 7, 2013 20:41:44 GMT -5 »

before i run off to cuddle with coby, i just want to put this out there;

thank god i grew up, phew!