Author Topic: brianne's place. (Read 221 times)
aiden
God

aiden Avatar

[send pm]

brianne's place.
« May 28, 2013 22:20:01 GMT -5 »

Trust me, I'm like most guys. Food is my best friend. -grins with a laugh, shrugs a shoulder- Start easy go hard? -laughs again-

brianne*

brianne* Avatar

[send pm]

brianne's place.
« May 28, 2013 22:20:57 GMT -5 »

I'll remember that. -laughs a bit, pulling open a box for the kitchen which was connected to the dinning room- We'll just go with that because I know whatever I say will sound just.. ridiculous. -laughs more-

aiden
God

aiden Avatar

[send pm]

brianne's place.
« May 28, 2013 22:28:21 GMT -5 »

I bet it won't, but alright! -chuckles, opening a box and seeing it's fancier glass wear; assumes it goes into the china cabinet and starts to put it away-

brianne*

brianne* Avatar

[send pm]

brianne's place.
« May 28, 2013 22:30:28 GMT -5 »

-laughs a bit as she lightly shakes her head; starts to take out some dish towels and puts them away in a drawer- So tell me about yourself or about this place, whatever you want to tell.

aiden
God

aiden Avatar

[send pm]

brianne's place.
« May 28, 2013 22:37:32 GMT -5 »

Alright, lets see.. -places the dishes into the cabinet as he talks- I've lived in Penton for basically my whole life. I was a bit of a bad kid when I was younger. I was constantly into drugs and alcohol and broke the law, the whole bad boy bit. -chuckles- My family life was rough so I guess I resorted to that. My sister and I were a bit bad, but I used to blame myself for her behaviour. I'm the big brother, I felt it was my place to set a good example for her, and I felt like I failed in doing so... I still do...-nods to himself, trailing off as he thinks about what he said-

brianne*

brianne* Avatar

[send pm]

brianne's place.
« May 28, 2013 22:46:58 GMT -5 »

-listens to what he says as she folds up the rest of the dish towels and puts them away before moving on to the little box she has of silverware; glances over at him, lightly raising her eyebrows- Why do you think you still do?

aiden
God

aiden Avatar

[send pm]

brianne's place.
« May 28, 2013 22:57:26 GMT -5 »

Ah, I don't know. -shrugs his shoulders, finishing off the box before starting a new one- I just feel like I should have been better. I know I could have...I just feel like I lacked as a brother. I know some of the trouble she got into was because of me. -looks over at her quickly- My parents weren't exactly the greatest. My dad fucked off when we were young, my mom was kind of in her own world. She dated a lot, didn't exactly give us the attention we needed. I tried to be the older brother and father, but I didn't know how to be. I only knew how to be one, and half of one at that. -finishes off the next box before turning around to face her- I mean, I got myself together. One day I said, "Enough is enough. Time to grow up" and I joined the army. It wasn't the easiest decision I had, but I knew I needed discipline in my life.

brianne*

brianne* Avatar

[send pm]

brianne's place.
« May 28, 2013 23:05:44 GMT -5 »

-keeps her eyes on him for a few moments as she pulls the box open and some things out of it, holding a few spoons and forks as she listens; gets back to putting each in the drawer and finishes off the box- Well.. From what you've just told me.. You're getting your life together still, which everyone is at this age, trust me, and maybe you need to have the same approach with your sister that you did with your life? Put it out there and see what she says about it all? Now is better than never.

aiden
God

aiden Avatar

[send pm]

brianne's place.
« May 28, 2013 23:09:51 GMT -5 »

-nods a little as he listens to her, starting on the next box- I mean, Sadie's started to get her life together. She's attending school now which is amazing, I never went to college. She's calmed down and I'm proud. I just feel like I should have been a bit better but there's no point in dwelling over the past. -chuckles- But yeah, now I'm in the army. It's my career. I don't get deployed as much as I used to, I mainly work on base now doing physical training, but sometimes I still get shipped away.

brianne*

brianne* Avatar

[send pm]

brianne's place.
« May 28, 2013 23:12:01 GMT -5 »

I don't know your sister, but she sounds like a good kid. But yeah, no need to dwell, especially when things are looking up for the both of you. -shrugs softly with a smile and finishes putting the silverware away- Physical training though, huh?

aiden
God

aiden Avatar

[send pm]

brianne's place.
« May 28, 2013 23:15:52 GMT -5 »

-nods a bit- Gotta stay in shape there! -laughs- It's not bad, I enjoy it. I still get the discipline I need. I mean, yeah occasionally I still drink and party and whatnot...but its in moderation now. -nods again- My career makes it hard to have a love life, though. A lot of girls get cold feet once they find out I'm an army man.

brianne*

brianne* Avatar

[send pm]

brianne's place.
« May 28, 2013 23:18:19 GMT -5 »

You've got a point! -laughs- It's a tough thing to adapt to but.. You can't really stop it, I guess you can say. My little brother graduated high school this month and he's leaving for basic training in July.

aiden
God

aiden Avatar

[send pm]

brianne's place.
« May 28, 2013 23:21:15 GMT -5 »

Oh really? Good for him. -nods with a smile- It's tough being out there. A lot of people think when men leave for the army it's an "easy way out", but trust me...it really isn't.

brianne*

brianne* Avatar

[send pm]

brianne's place.
« May 28, 2013 23:25:17 GMT -5 »

He had the worst idea of it all and why he wanted to go in the first place.. But in all honesty, younger you kind of reminds me of him. -laughs softly, scrunching up her nose a little bit- It'll be tough, but we've had cousins in the service so.. I'm sure I can be a trooper and pull through.

aiden
God

aiden Avatar

[send pm]

brianne's place.
« May 28, 2013 23:27:01 GMT -5 »

Really? -laughs lightly- Younger me wasn't a good person.. -makes a slight face then nods- Well, you have my support for sure.