Author Topic: ` * logan & dylann's <3 (Read 1,139 times)
dylann.
Administrator

dylann. Avatar

lo[ve]gan ღ

[send pm]

` * logan & dylann's <3
« May 28, 2013 22:44:31 GMT -5 »

-walks into their place together, tossing her keys into the bowl in the hall where their keys usually go- Do you wanna go take a shower and I'll get some dinner whipped up real quick?

logan.
God

logan. Avatar

bros.

[send pm]

` * logan & dylann's <3
« May 28, 2013 22:47:22 GMT -5 »

-walks inside with her- You don't have to make anything. I wanted to go out so we didn't have to cook tonight.

( thanks for making )

dylann.
Administrator

dylann. Avatar

lo[ve]gan ღ

[send pm]

` * logan & dylann's <3
« May 28, 2013 22:52:13 GMT -5 »

I was just going to make grilled cheese. Nothing too fancy. Or we can order chinese food like you wanted? I know you're hungry.

[ np! so shenae got married to that josh guy and the pics are so cute and i want logan and dyl to be married so i can make manips <3 lol ]

logan.
God

logan. Avatar

bros.

[send pm]

` * logan & dylann's <3
« May 29, 2013 20:32:32 GMT -5 »

I don't want you to have to cook, though. So please, just forget it. -nods-

( who's josh? i didn't know she was married lol aw i was almost going to ask you if they should be engaged before we started them again but it's all good haha. )

dylann.
Administrator

dylann. Avatar

lo[ve]gan ღ

[send pm]

` * logan & dylann's <3
« May 29, 2013 21:26:37 GMT -5 »

Okay, compromise. -smiles softly- I'll run down the street to Luigi's and you take a shower. How's that work?

[ OMG NO LIE I WAS GOING TO ASK YOU THE SAME THING. then i thought it would be more fun to play out lol. his name's josh beech. they met then got engaged and then married all within the last year. she got married in a black wedding dress. not my taste but whatevs. ]

logan.
God

logan. Avatar

bros.

[send pm]

` * logan & dylann's <3
« May 29, 2013 21:33:53 GMT -5 »

-reaches over and wraps his arm around her, holding her against him and rests his head on top of hers- Baby.. why are you so good to me? I'm being an asshole and you don't deserve that. I'm sorry, D. I just had a really shitty day at work and I shouldn't take it out on you.

( REALLY?! yeah true we can play it out instead (: jeez i didn't even know any of this! but ew a black wedding dress? i don't think i'd like that lol )

dylann.
Administrator

dylann. Avatar

lo[ve]gan ღ

[send pm]

` * logan & dylann's <3
« May 29, 2013 21:41:07 GMT -5 »

-wraps her own arms around him and rubs his back gently- It's okay, baby. I figured you were stressed about work. I love you and I just wanted to help make you feel better.

[ YES!! lol but i figured playing it out could be SO cute yanno? haha yeah! it was super fast, she's either pregnant or idk.. idk if it'll last tbh. and yeah, black wedding dress just doesn't seem right to me, idk. i'm a tradionalist when it comes to that stuff ]

logan.
God

logan. Avatar

bros.

[send pm]

` * logan & dylann's <3
« May 29, 2013 21:47:54 GMT -5 »

I know but I shouldn't even take it out on you. You're just trying to help. I just have this really big project I'm working on and I'm the only one busting my ass. -already starts to feel better when he vents to her; leans down and pecks her lips- I love you so much.

( now i need to think of a cute way for him to propose!!! omg could you imagine if she was pregnant? yeah not a fan of the black lol i'm a traditionalist too! do you watch say yes to the dress? lol i wanna go to kleinfelds! )

dylann.
Administrator

dylann. Avatar

lo[ve]gan ღ

[send pm]

` * logan & dylann's <3
« May 29, 2013 21:53:10 GMT -5 »

It's okay, baby. Really. I know work is killer, and group projects are the worst. Especially when you're pulling all the weight. I'm sorry for that, that's not fair to you. -nods a bit, pecking his lips back- I love you too, baby. -smiles-

[ a;sldkjf they are so perf. THEY WOULD HAVE THE CUTEST BABY OMG. but omg yes!! i'm addicted to that show. have you seen i found the gown? i want to go there! designer gowns for like 50-80% off, count me in! ]

logan.
God

logan. Avatar

bros.

[send pm]

` * logan & dylann's <3
« May 29, 2013 22:01:08 GMT -5 »

I know. But enough about work. Let's just relax the rest of the night. -smiles and pecks her lips a few more times-

( i know! omg yes they would!! <33 i am too! i am so jealous people can afford those gowns. and omg yes! i saw that yesterday. one dress was like $4500 down to $1800!! that's nuts! )

dylann.
Administrator

dylann. Avatar

lo[ve]gan ღ

[send pm]

` * logan & dylann's <3
« May 29, 2013 22:04:09 GMT -5 »

-smiles and returns each of his pecks- I don't think I would mind relaxing.. -grins a little-

[ right?! i am obsessedddd with those shows lol ]

logan.
God

logan. Avatar

bros.

[send pm]

` * logan & dylann's <3
« May 29, 2013 22:13:53 GMT -5 »

Let's order Chinese, cuddle on the couch and watch a movie? How's that sound?

( same! a friend of my best friend was actually on say yes to the dress and i am legit so jealous lol )

dylann.
Administrator

dylann. Avatar

lo[ve]gan ღ

[send pm]

` * logan & dylann's <3
« May 29, 2013 22:17:06 GMT -5 »

That sounds like a perfect night. -smiles-

[ omg really?? i'm jealous, too!! haha ]

logan.
God

logan. Avatar

bros.

[send pm]

` * logan & dylann's <3
« May 29, 2013 22:22:24 GMT -5 »

-slowly unwraps his arms from her waist and takes her hand, leading her into the kitchen where their take out menus are and pulls out the chinese menu-

dylann.
Administrator

dylann. Avatar

lo[ve]gan ღ

[send pm]

` * logan & dylann's <3
« May 29, 2013 22:24:55 GMT -5 »

-follows him into the kitchen and leans against a counter as he pulls out the menu- Do you just want to get the usual, or are you feeling creative? -softly laughs-