Author Topic: appleby's part two. (Read 1,909 times)
$hane.
God

$hane. Avatar

[send pm]

appleby's part two.
« Jun 21, 2008 2:23:53 GMT -5 »

-shrugs- I dunno..it's mostly Nate's friends..I mean I know all of you but...they're all closer with him..

kevin.
God

kevin. Avatar

[send pm]

appleby's part two.
« Jun 21, 2008 2:25:21 GMT -5 »

Oh, okay. -nods- That's true, I guess. It's going to be so weird, since like all of the girls going have crushes on him or are in love with him, except me.

$hane.
God

$hane. Avatar

[send pm]

appleby's part two.
« Jun 21, 2008 2:28:57 GMT -5 »

-chuckles- Yeah..awkward..I know Fay liked him..I don't know what's going on now since they broke up or anything...Sadie is in love with him..Cecilia likes him and obviously theyr'e going out now..and then you..and Harlow..and I don't think Harlow likes him that way? -chuckles and looks at her- Yeah you two are the only ones that haven't fallen for him in some way or another..I'm jealous he's got all these girls wanting him -jokes around-

kevin.
God

kevin. Avatar

[send pm]

appleby's part two.
« Jun 21, 2008 2:30:57 GMT -5 »

Ohh, okay. That's cool then. I didn't know Harlow was coming, that's awesome. We can watch the awkwardness from afar. -chuckles at the last part and chooses not to comment-

$hane.
God

$hane. Avatar

[send pm]

appleby's part two.
« Jun 21, 2008 2:34:08 GMT -5 »

Yeah..well I don't know if she's coming I know she was invited and Nate said she was coming..but yeah..but he wants all his friends there..you know he talked to me about it. He wants you all there and he's hoping everyone will get along just for one night for him. You know he's really scared about this treatment stuff because of the toll it took on our mom..and he told me he's not sure he even wants visitors while he's doing the treatments..

kevin.
God

kevin. Avatar

[send pm]

appleby's part two.
« Jun 21, 2008 2:35:10 GMT -5 »

-rae- Really? -frowns slightly- I want to be there, though .. I'll have to talk to him about it. He'll get sad all by himself.

$hane.
God

$hane. Avatar

[send pm]

appleby's part two.
« Jun 21, 2008 2:44:23 GMT -5 »

I know -shrugs- I guess he just doesn't want you guys to see him..all..sick looking and everything..I mean when my mom was going through trying to find a cure and everything she lost a lot of weight and got really pale and after treatments she'd throw up and stuff..

kevin.
God

kevin. Avatar

[send pm]

appleby's part two.
« Jun 21, 2008 2:46:23 GMT -5 »

I saw her .. like within the last two weeks of it, and it was really sad. I would never forgive myself if I didn't at least try to see Nate, though.

$hane.
God

$hane. Avatar

[send pm]

appleby's part two.
« Jun 21, 2008 2:47:19 GMT -5 »

Yeah..you can talk to him though..but you know how stubborn he can be sometimes...I mean..look how long it took him to decide he'd actually go through with treatments..

kevin.
God

kevin. Avatar

[send pm]

appleby's part two.
« Jun 21, 2008 2:50:51 GMT -5 »

-nods- I know .. I don't think it'll be up to me though. C's usually the person who convinces him to do things.

$hane.
God

$hane. Avatar

[send pm]

appleby's part two.
« Jun 21, 2008 2:52:17 GMT -5 »

So talk to C about it and see if she can convince him..I mean I can try to talk to him but he already said he'd let me, Jase and Alex see him obviously..because for the first couple rounds he can come home after but if it gets too bad he'll have to stay

kevin.
God

kevin. Avatar

[send pm]

appleby's part two.
« Jun 21, 2008 2:55:11 GMT -5 »

Oh, okay. -nods- I'll see what I can do. I'll probably just talk to him myself. I can't believe he didn't tell me himself, though. I don't want to be like "Shane told me you don't want visitors." He'd get mad.

$hane.
God

$hane. Avatar

[send pm]

appleby's part two.
« Jun 21, 2008 2:57:23 GMT -5 »

He'll get over it..-looks at her- Its just hard hearing him talk like that..I mean..I know he really wants to live and he's got the will power for it but...I think..he's preparing for the worst..he said if he did get bad he wouldn't want you to remember him like that..-frowns thinking about the talk he had with nate about it-

kevin.
God

kevin. Avatar

[send pm]

appleby's part two.
« Jun 21, 2008 3:01:37 GMT -5 »

-frowns and stuffs her hands in her pockets- I understand ..

$hane.
God

$hane. Avatar

[send pm]

appleby's part two.
« Jun 21, 2008 3:06:54 GMT -5 »

-tries not to get emotional- It's hard..hearing him talk like that..possibly..you know..I mean..I lost my mom..will god really take Nate from us too? -looks at her getting all teary eyed-