Author Topic: some scandal and danger (Read 117 times)
harper.

harper. Avatar

[send pm]

some scandal and danger
« Jul 21, 2012 21:20:05 GMT -5 »

I'm kind of thinking of having a dramatic plot twist for Emma's character... I was thinking something along the lines of running away and starting a new life (Julia Roberts - Sleeping with the Enemy style) in Penton to escape an abusive ex-boyfriend. She could have a child with him.

For this, I was thinking of someone older than Emma, so 25+... I'm open to suggestions and would play someone new for you or set up a line with an existing male of mine if you'd like either of them. :]

harper.

harper. Avatar

[send pm]

some scandal and danger
« Jul 22, 2012 22:32:37 GMT -5 »

her sister; brittany snow/mollie: followed her here to convince her to go back for the child, but sees how happy she is and decides against it.

crazy ex-boyfriend; chris pine/: follows brittany/mollie to penton after he hears through the grapevine at home that she's been in contact with jill since she ran off. he comes to town in the middle of the night, with their child, and tries to demand that jill comes back with him. he's the reason she ran away from town in the first place, because he'd abuse her.

new guy: emma/jill obviously has some trust issues because of her ex-bf, but this would be the guy to show her that not every guy is abusive and cruel. he's the only person in town she feels close enough to, to reveal that she has a child, and that she ran away, and why she ran away. he could try and help her get her child back from the ex-bf/father.

potential faces for the new guy: tom hardy, ryan gosling, andrew garfield.

« Last Edit: Jul 24, 2012 23:59:48 GMT -5 by harper. » Back to Top  

grayson.

grayson. Avatar

yacht life.

[send pm]

some scandal and danger
« Jul 23, 2012 21:02:24 GMT -5 »

Pleasseeeee, I'll play someone for you!! I kinda need 'em both.

harper.

harper. Avatar

[send pm]

some scandal and danger
« Jul 25, 2012 0:00:00 GMT -5 »

updated!! :]