Author Topic: one of those. (Read 77 times)
agr

Guest Avatar

[send pm]

one of those.
« Jul 21, 2012 21:48:54 GMT -5 »

since her parents are divorced, a step-brother or sister, face doesn't matter but i was thinking they didn't like each other at first but then grew to becoming super close. like best friends and are always hanging out, getting into trouble and sticking up for each other.

exboy toy - i'm not really picky about faces period, but this guy was someone she hooked up a lot with during her freshman year of college. then during the beginning summer she just stopped talking to him altogether and started seeing another guy which ended. we can work out the details.

ex-roommate - they were close and partied together all the time. then one night the roommate thought baya hooked up with her boyfriend, due to rumors, they got into a huge physical fight and over the summer the roommate figured out it wasn't true and now wants to fix their friendship.

her best friend - guy or girl, just someone she's close to.

older guy - I think it would be interesting to have her hook-up and possibly get into a relationship with someone slightly older than her 21 - 24. He could either still be in school or they met somewhere else.

« Last Edit: Jul 21, 2012 22:36:04 GMT -5 by agr » Back to Top