Author Topic: how we do. (Read 76 times)
winter

winter Avatar

[send pm]

how we do.
« Jul 23, 2012 14:51:23 GMT -5 »

femme line - winter doesn't put a gender on love, she's open to anything. she met this girl one night when she was out and they hooked up, and have been on and off for a while now. this girl isn't looking for anything serious at the moment and winter is okay with that. they both hook up with other people as well.

younger guy - winter has known him pretty much his whole life, she never saw him that way until one night they were hanging out and he finally made his move. he wanted to be with her but she was a little ifty because of the age gap, but they're good friends now. maybe they still hook up or they strictly remain friends, we can work it out.

married guy - winter met this guy and fell hard for him until she realized he was married. she liked him so much she was willing to continue seeing him, they weren't dating but they went on plenty of dates and hung out a lot. we can work out details.

best friend - the girl / guy she does everything with. they grew up together and this person has been there for her through everything. this person is the only person who winter can confide in about everything.

i'll think of possible people eventually, but i'm open to anyone. or any other storyline you'd want her for.

« Last Edit: Jul 23, 2012 18:01:50 GMT -5 by winter » Back to Top  

winter

winter Avatar

[send pm]

how we do.
« Jul 24, 2012 18:31:27 GMT -5 »

I'll play someone for you!