Author Topic: up for some drama (Read 94 times)
izzie*

izzie* Avatar

[send pm]

up for some drama
« Jul 26, 2012 18:21:34 GMT -5 »

if anyone has a line they'd want izzie for, let me know!

i have a couple of ideas too:

an ex-boyfriend: they dated when izzie was in high school and for a year or so after that. in high school, they were at the top of their class and seemed to have bright futures ahead of them. the guy went to college and izzie decided not to go yet despite getting into good schools, so he got frustrated and broke up with her/broke her heart, and now she doesn't let anyone get close to her.

the family friend: she's been sort-of friends with this guy since they were kids, and her parents basically want them to get married. this line could go two ways, either they can actually end up falling for each other, or they drunkenly decide to fuck with their parents by getting married one night, only to realize they've only screwed themselves over because they have to deal with their families.

Faces I'd want for these are Hunter Parrish, Robert Pattinson, Andrew Garfield or Jackson Rathbone

Any random hookups are also welcome. 

another idea that could be a hookup or a longer line:

the older man: he's new in town and comes into the family restaurant when izzie's working. they hit it off and he asks her out. she's intrigued and agrees. this is very broad and doesn't have to go any certain way.

preferably for this one: chris hemsworth, chris evansalexander skaarsgard

« Last Edit: Jul 26, 2012 19:48:02 GMT -5 by izzie* » Back to Top  

izzie*

izzie* Avatar

[send pm]

up for some drama
« Jul 26, 2012 19:48:28 GMT -5 »

Added a few things!