Author Topic: » sadieee's (Read 4,894 times)
sadie.
God

sadie. Avatar

[send pm]

» sadieee's
« Oct 12, 2010 1:02:46 GMT -5 »

I do, Caden.. You know that. But now is just.. -sighs, shaking her head- It's not a good time, okay.. I'm sorry, but.. You had Layla. I had to move on eventually and get over what I knew would never be there. -frowns a bit-

andy.
God

andy. Avatar

[send pm]

» sadieee's
« Oct 12, 2010 1:06:42 GMT -5 »

But it is there Sadie, it just took me awhile to figure out .. -chews on his lip- So, there's someone else for you..? You're with someone and you just kissed me..

sadie.
God

sadie. Avatar

[send pm]

» sadieee's
« Oct 12, 2010 1:08:55 GMT -5 »

I'm not with anyone, Caden.. I never said I was.. There is someone, someone.. -bites down on her lower lip- I've been spending a lot of time with. -sighs, gently shaking her head and looks down a bit- I'm sorry.. Okay.

andy.
God

andy. Avatar

[send pm]

» sadieee's
« Oct 12, 2010 1:11:21 GMT -5 »

-feels his throat starting to get tight, gets out- Who?

sadie.
God

sadie. Avatar

[send pm]

» sadieee's
« Oct 12, 2010 1:13:45 GMT -5 »

-tries to lie about it, her voice coming out soft- It's.. probably someone you.. don't know. -presses her lips together gently, her eyes falling-

andy.
God

andy. Avatar

[send pm]

» sadieee's
« Oct 12, 2010 1:17:20 GMT -5 »

So, I know them then, -shakes his head- You're a shit liar Sadie, just tell me. -taking in a deep breath-

sadie.
God

sadie. Avatar

[send pm]

» sadieee's
« Oct 12, 2010 1:19:50 GMT -5 »

-frowns deeply, her eyes still down as her arms hugg around her body- It's Kai..

andy.
God

andy. Avatar

[send pm]

» sadieee's
« Oct 12, 2010 1:22:34 GMT -5 »

-takes a few steps back from her, starting to feel sick to his stomach; shakes his head and just heads out of her room and out of her apartment in a sprint-

sadie.
God

sadie. Avatar

[send pm]

» sadieee's
« Oct 12, 2010 1:24:06 GMT -5 »

Cadan, stop! -makes a face, running after him and hoping to stop him- Just let me explain!

andy.
God

andy. Avatar

[send pm]

» sadieee's
« Oct 12, 2010 1:27:29 GMT -5 »

There's nothing to explain, you both fucking played me! I really thought I had a cool brother, and I fucking fell for my best friend. Yeah the timing was off, but I didn't really think much of it. But it turns out, my brother is a douche and you've fallen for him. -gets his car unlocked, and gets in- I hope you both have fun with eachother. -gets his car started and drives away in a hurry, speeding down the street and blowing the stop sign completely; can't believe that he's actually crying over a girl-

sadie.
God

sadie. Avatar

[send pm]

» sadieee's
« Oct 12, 2010 1:29:10 GMT -5 »

-races out of the apartment and down the steps to try to catch him but stops as he stands beside his car and starts yelling back at her; feels her eyes begin to well up and tries to say something before he was out of sight, running her hands through her hair- Damnit!

andy.
God

andy. Avatar

[send pm]

» sadieee's
« Oct 12, 2010 1:33:20 GMT -5 »

-speeds all the way back to his family's house blowing every stop sign and red light, walks into the house without shutting the front door and sees kai waiting for him in the living room- You fucking knew it was her! And you still told me to tell her how I've been feeling. -wipes at his eyes- You just sent me in there as a test to see how she fucking feels for you.. -more tears falling as he looks at the older boy- I guess the news is good for you. She cares more about you then me. -steps back as he sees kai take a step towards him- Don't! You're not my brother because family wouldn't do that to eachother. -pushes past him and heads to his room in the family's house-

sadie.
God

sadie. Avatar

[send pm]

» sadieee's
« Oct 12, 2010 1:36:00 GMT -5 »

-quickly hops into her car, following behind him as best as she could, but not running stop lights or signs and made it to his house right as Caden had walked into the door; rushing out of her car and ran right into the house in time to hear Caden yelling at Kai, only to stop just feet behind Caden, in eye's view of Kai and listened to every work Cadan said; stood there, her eyes welling up even more and began to take a few steps back; watched slightly as Caden walked away before she was speaking- You did this..? You told him to do this, you knew it would happen? -makes a face, her tears falling- How could you Kai?

« Last Edit: Oct 12, 2010 1:39:52 GMT -5 by sadie. » Back to Top  

andy.
God

andy. Avatar

[send pm]

» sadieee's
« Oct 12, 2010 1:43:32 GMT -5 »

-slams his door shut, not knowing that sadie is there; blasts emo music aka my chemical romance's first album-

kai.; -listens to caden, wants to go after his brother but he sees sadie there; takes a few steps towards sadie- I .. as a brother, I'm supposed to look out for him .. I couldn't just let him feel that way, so stuck .. without telling him to do what his heart said to do. And I care for you Sadie, I care for you alot and if being with him would make you more happy then me .. I thought you deserved to know how he felt.. -trying to smooth things over-

« Last Edit: Oct 12, 2010 1:43:58 GMT -5 by andy. » Back to Top  

sadie.
God

sadie. Avatar

[send pm]

» sadieee's
« Oct 12, 2010 1:49:13 GMT -5 »

You thought being with him would make me more happy? -feels her voice hitching a bit, taking a few steps back from him- He told me he never wanted to see me again, never wanted to talk to me again, Kai.. We hadn't seen each other, let alone said a word to each other in two years, and you think that.. That after meeting you, someone I.. I opened up to so quickly and so.. so easily, that I'd just forget it all as soon as he walked into the door. Well guess what.. You were wrong. Caden was my best friend.. But up until today.. I didn't know what he was with being engaged and living with Layla and just.. just never speaking to me, ever! God, I was stupid to think that for once I could maybe find a guy that wouldn't completely tear my heart out and stomp all over it. Because that right there Kai.. Showed that no matter how much you say you care for me.. That you didn't want me.. And I should've known.. I should've known the whole summer that I shouldn't have gotten my hopes up.. But I did.. And now I feel like the stupid teenage girl that I once was.. -feels more tears fall, shaking her head a bit adn turns away from him, heading out of the house quickly-