Author Topic: » sadieee's (Read 4,896 times)
andy.
God

andy. Avatar

[send pm]

» sadieee's
« Oct 12, 2010 1:51:41 GMT -5 »

kai.; -chases after her- I didn't know everything, neither of you told me what happened. I wasn't looking for a way out, trust me, I wasn't. -places a hand on her arm- Sadie..

sadie.
God

sadie. Avatar

[send pm]

» sadieee's
« Oct 12, 2010 1:53:56 GMT -5 »

-turns back to him, her eyes clearly looking like she'd been crying- What, Kai? -somewhat starts to have an attitude, but doesn't completely mean to- Do you want me to sit here and pour my heart out to you some more? Let you stomp all over it some more.. -frowns a bit-

andy.
God

andy. Avatar

[send pm]

» sadieee's
« Oct 12, 2010 1:56:52 GMT -5 »

kai.; -just goes for it and leans forward and kisses her passionately which also happens to get her to be quiet so he can think-

-happens to look out the window and sees the two of them kissing, lets out a strangled- Fuck. -lets the curtain cover the window again-

sadie.
God

sadie. Avatar

[send pm]

» sadieee's
« Oct 12, 2010 2:03:04 GMT -5 »

-slightly begins to give in as she suddenly feels his lips to hers, only to lifts her arms and manage to push him away from her, her voice somewhat defensive- Don't ever do that again.. -frowns, walking by him and heads into the house quickly and up to Caden's room- Caden..! -bangs on his door hoping he'd hear through his music- Caden, open up, please!

« Last Edit: Oct 12, 2010 2:06:55 GMT -5 by sadie. » Back to Top  

andy.
God

andy. Avatar

[send pm]

» sadieee's
« Oct 12, 2010 2:07:30 GMT -5 »

kai.; -just stands there shocked-

-picks up a few of the photos of him and sadie from over the years that are all around his room; flipping them all over so he can't see them, since he feels hurt; his eyes land on pieces of music paper with the notes and lyrics filled out and it hurts him to think of what are on the pages, lets out a loud noise of anger as he pushes the music sheets off his desk; at the end of that he hears someone at his door, turns the music down just figuring it's his mom attempting to tell him to do so-

sadie.
God

sadie. Avatar

[send pm]

» sadieee's
« Oct 12, 2010 2:09:28 GMT -5 »

-continues to feel her tears fall, her voice growing hoarse as she bangs on the door more- Caden! Please.. please just open up.. -frowns, feeling herself grow drained-

andy.
God

andy. Avatar

[send pm]

» sadieee's
« Oct 12, 2010 2:10:41 GMT -5 »

-heads over to his door and opens it, his own cheeks have tear stains down them; his sadness has turned to anger at this point, stays silent-

sadie.
God

sadie. Avatar

[send pm]

» sadieee's
« Oct 12, 2010 2:16:29 GMT -5 »

-stands there before him, her lower lip trembling as her tears gently fell; feels her voice come out soft after a few moments- You were there for me when I was ten and I fell off your skateboard, scraping my knee because you said it was fun, but I couldn't do it. You were there for me when I was fourteen and my 'first boyfriend' broke up with me after two days because I wouldn't sit with him at lunch. You were there for me when I was seventeen and was stupid enough to try anything to get the attention of my family. You were there for me when I was eighteen and I lost my spot on the softball team because I got hurt. You were there for me when my family wasn't there for me, Cadan.. You were always there.. I'm sorry, that I looked at this two year gap in our friendship as a way of me not letting you back in. I was stupid, and stupid to even think I could trust your brother. -feels more tears fall- You've always been there for me Caden, and the one time you want me there.. I mess everything up. -frowns-

andy.
God

andy. Avatar

[send pm]

» sadieee's
« Oct 12, 2010 2:24:00 GMT -5 »

-listens to her speech, letting his face soften from the angry look it held before; his voice a bit hoarse from having cried himself- I messed up .. I picked Layla over you and let it mess up our friendship. I knew .. I knew there was a chance you'd moved on, just .. I can't.. -gets a hurt look on his face- I just can't get over the fact that either of you thought it'd be okay .. He's my brother Sadie, you know .. Or at least you used to know, family's off limits .. and he KNEW how I felt about you, he's known for months and he kept it going.. I feel betrayed by both of you. -shakes his head- He told me to write down everything I wanted in a girl what I was looking for that was missing with Layla .. And I realized the whole thing .. this song I ended up writing was about you.. And this was back in May.. I just .. -sighs, shaking his head-

« Last Edit: Oct 12, 2010 2:24:25 GMT -5 by andy. » Back to Top  

sadie.
God

sadie. Avatar

[send pm]

» sadieee's
« Oct 12, 2010 2:28:05 GMT -5 »

I didn't know how you felt though, Caden.. And I didn't know that he knew.. Because this whole summer, he acted as if he was the last person you'd ever tell. -frowns more- I screwed up, stupidly, for thinking that this would just blow over and everything would be okay. But you were with Layla.. And you were so happy that I.. -closes her eyes gently, looking down a bit- I lost you.. My best friend. But if I didn't want to fight and I didn't want things with you.. I wouldn't be standing here right now. -looks up at him as she started-

andy.
God

andy. Avatar

[send pm]

» sadieee's
« Oct 12, 2010 2:36:54 GMT -5 »

You still knew the family rules, Sadie and you can't even pretend like you didn't. -sighs again- I'm stupidly head over heels with you.. I wasn't happy with Layla .. I hadn't been for awhile. It was just easier to put on a smile and hide the fact that I made a mistake. -swallows the lump in his throat- I don't know if I can do this, knowing that I'm not the only brother you have feelings for .. I'm not going to live up to what he was, Sade ..

sadie.
God

sadie. Avatar

[send pm]

» sadieee's
« Oct 12, 2010 2:40:42 GMT -5 »

You've lived up to more then that, Caden.. -steps infront of him, a frown in her voice- Who's been there for the past ten years knowing my rights from my wrongs, my lefts from my rights, my goods from my bads..? You, Caden. And no matter how much I liked your brother, it doesn't change the fact that he lied.. To my face, for months. And it certainly doesn't change how you know I've always felt about you.. -feels a few more tears fall as she gets a bit choked up-

andy.
God

andy. Avatar

[send pm]

» sadieee's
« Oct 12, 2010 2:45:58 GMT -5 »

-can see his brother coming into the house from over sadie's shoulder, ignoring him as his eyes slip back to her face- You're sure..? -waits for some sort of confirmation, before leaning down and kissing her lovingly-

sadie.
God

sadie. Avatar

[send pm]

» sadieee's
« Oct 12, 2010 2:48:33 GMT -5 »

I've never been more positive in my life, Caden.. -frowns softly, swallowing a light lump in her throat, obviously not knowing Kai was anywhere near them, before she soon felt his lips to her own; kissed him back just the same, as her arms moved up and gently wrapped around his neck-

andy.
God

andy. Avatar

[send pm]

» sadieee's
« Oct 12, 2010 2:52:41 GMT -5 »

-places a hand on her hip, the other stays to the side of her hip as he flips off kai who he knows probably stopped moving; then places that hand on her hip aswell; keeps the kiss sweet, not wanting to do anything she wasn't ready for-