Author Topic: first date ( hayley & zane ) (Read 328 times)
zane.

zane. Avatar

[send pm]

first date ( hayley & zane )
« Mar 12, 2011 22:15:30 GMT -5 »

-goes home to change into something more date like then what he'd been wearing, then goes to the store and such; makes his way to her house, making sure to be there on time; gets out and heads up to the front door, knocking gently; her siblings answer the door together, and sort of pick on him saying that it's "finally time that this happened"; just chuckles, blushing a little; but smiles- Would you mind saving the teasing for another time and just getting Hayley for me please?

hayley*

hayley* Avatar

[send pm]

« Mar 12, 2011 22:18:22 GMT -5 »

-makes her way home as well, fixing some of her curls and changing into something cuter; finishes fixing her lip gloss by the time she hears heath and hannah picking at zane downstairs and yells out into the hallway- Heath, Hannah! I can hear you from upstairs, yanno!

« Last Edit: Mar 12, 2011 22:18:39 GMT -5 by hayley* » Back to Top  

zane.

zane. Avatar

[send pm]

« Mar 12, 2011 22:20:28 GMT -5 »

-can't help but smile and laugh at her comment, calls out- Thanks for defending me babe!

hannah.; -gushes when he calls her babe-

hayley*

hayley* Avatar

[send pm]

« Mar 12, 2011 22:24:05 GMT -5 »

-bites down on her lower lip, her face beaming bright as she hears him call her babe and looks at herself in the mirror- I'll be right down. -does a quick once over of herself before doing a quick/cute flail and laughs softly to herself, sliding into her shoes and grabs her purse-

zane.

zane. Avatar

[send pm]

« Mar 12, 2011 22:26:15 GMT -5 »

-waits there and then her dad calls him in to talk, swallows nervously but goes into the den with him-

hayley*

hayley* Avatar

[send pm]

« Mar 12, 2011 22:27:52 GMT -5 »

-starts heading out of her room as hannah heads upstairs, teasing her that their dad was giving him the lecture; rolls her eyes a bit and heads downstairs and toward her dad's voice- Daddy.. We're gonna be late. Is this really necessary? -smiles, leaning against the doorframe of the den-

zane.

zane. Avatar

[send pm]

« Mar 12, 2011 22:31:23 GMT -5 »

-was about to respond to her dad's question, turns to look at her; a smile automatically finding it's way to his face- You look gorgeous, Hayles.

dad.; Of course, all of Hannah's boyfriends had this conversation.

-goes over to hayley, pulls out the rose he'd gotten for her- Why don't you go put this in water while we finish up, okay? -presses a kiss to her forehead- It should only be a few more minutes until he's done threatening me with the gun he has and then we can head out.

hayley*

hayley* Avatar

[send pm]

« Mar 12, 2011 22:34:06 GMT -5 »

-smiles, lightly biting down on her lower lip at his compliment- Thanks, you're looking pretty handsome yourself, mister. -keeps her smile before looking toward her dad, lightly rolling her eyes and makes that 'ugh' noise before Zane was standing before her and smiled up at him again; instantly makes a face, her eyes widening a bit and looks past Zane and to her dad- Dad! Are you seriously pulling that gun thing again! You've scared away every one of Hannah's boyfriends because of that. Not that.. Zane's my boyfriend or anything, but still!

zane.

zane. Avatar

[send pm]

« Mar 12, 2011 22:37:43 GMT -5 »

I'm hoping to be though. -smiles over at her-

dad.; Then he definitely needs this conversation .. Maybe I should even show him my machete.

-eyes widen a little at that, mouthing to hayley "oh my god, your dad is seriously going to kill me. help!"-

hayley*

hayley* Avatar

[send pm]

« Mar 12, 2011 22:40:42 GMT -5 »

-lightly bites down on her lower lip at his comment, looking up at him with a smile before looking back at her dad- DAD! Stop! Pleasseee. -starts to whine a little bit, pouting playfully- Be nice. I'd like to keep this one around, kay? -smiles, lightly patting on Zane's chest and leans up, placing a kiss to his cheek before hearing Heath yelling out her name- I'll be right back. -laughs softly, heading off to the kitchen-

zane.

zane. Avatar

[send pm]

« Mar 12, 2011 22:41:56 GMT -5 »

Okay. -turns back to her dad, goes back to talking about intentions, and ~respecting her virtue~ and such-

hayley*

hayley* Avatar

[send pm]

« Mar 12, 2011 22:44:13 GMT -5 »

-lolol; heads into the kitchen with the rose, getting a little glass of water and sets it in as Heath starts to spew about her making sure she doesn't let things get out of hand and keeps her boundaries and values in mind and everything big brothers talk to little sisters about~-

zane.

zane. Avatar

[send pm]

« Mar 12, 2011 22:45:13 GMT -5 »

-walks out of the den, with a "scared shitless" look on his face-

hayley*

hayley* Avatar

[send pm]

« Mar 12, 2011 22:50:02 GMT -5 »

-laughing a little bit about some stuff with Heath, not knowing Zane had walked out until Heath had pointed over her shoulder at him-

heath; Your boyfriend looks like he just pissed himself. -grins with a chuckle-

Heath, shut up.. He's not my boyfriend. -scrunches her nose up softly and quickly turns toward him and feels a soft 'awe' look appear along her lips and laughs softly, moving toward him- I assume that went well?

zane.

zane. Avatar

[send pm]

« Mar 12, 2011 22:51:30 GMT -5 »

Just so we're clear, I'm never having sex with you .. I value my balls too much. -still has a stunned look on his face-

Quick Reply