Author Topic: *the spa --- sadie and thea (Read 173 times)
thea.

thea. Avatar

forever<3

[send pm]

*the spa --- sadie and thea
« Jul 26, 2012 20:11:29 GMT -5 »

-stands outside of the spa waiting for her-

sadie.
God

sadie. Avatar

[send pm]

« Jul 26, 2012 20:12:32 GMT -5 »

-shows up a few moments later and slides out of her car, heading up to the door and basically skips as she sees Thea- Babygiiiiiirl, what's yo name, what's yo numba. -laughs, shaking her head a bit and walks up to her and wraps her arms around her for a hug- Hi, pretty.

thea.

thea. Avatar

forever<3

[send pm]

« Jul 26, 2012 20:26:32 GMT -5 »

Oh gurl, you can have whatever you want. -laughs and wraps her arms around her, hugging her tightly- Hey beautiful.

sadie.
God

sadie. Avatar

[send pm]

« Jul 26, 2012 20:27:59 GMT -5 »

And I didn't even have to buy you dinner. -laughs, hugging her tightly for a moment or two- You ready to go in? -pulls back from the embrace after a few moments-

thea.

thea. Avatar

forever<3

[send pm]

« Jul 26, 2012 20:30:11 GMT -5 »

I'm pretty easy for girls like you. -laughs and pulls back when she does, smiling up at her- Yes, let's go!

sadie.
God

sadie. Avatar

[send pm]

« Jul 26, 2012 20:34:12 GMT -5 »

Oh, stop that! -scrunches her nose up and shakes her head with a laugh; steps toward the door and pulls it open gesturing for her to walk in first before walking in after her and up to the front desk, asking for two massage/mani/pedi sets-

thea.

thea. Avatar

forever<3

[send pm]

« Jul 26, 2012 20:36:29 GMT -5 »

Why thank you. -laughs and smiles, walking in and waits for someone to take them back so they can get their mani/pedi's first-

sadie.
God

sadie. Avatar

[send pm]

« Jul 26, 2012 20:41:03 GMT -5 »

Any time, gorgeous. -smiles with a nod; follows someone back toward the comfy looking chairs and walks over to a walk with Thea to pick out a color, settling on a light pink shade for her finger nails and a reddish-pink color for her toe nails-

thea.

thea. Avatar

forever<3

[send pm]

« Jul 26, 2012 20:44:17 GMT -5 »

-walks back to the colors with her and looks around and decides on getting a french on her toes and then a light tanish color on her fingers- Lemme see your colors hottie. -laughs as she walks over to her with her colors in her hand-

sadie.
God

sadie. Avatar

[send pm]

« Jul 26, 2012 20:47:52 GMT -5 »

Pinkish and red-orange-pink or something. -holds them up and lets out a laugh before heading over toward their seats with her, handing her colors over to the lady doing her mani/pedi's- So tell me, what's up, what's new, how's everything going? -laughs a bit, leaning back into her seat and looks over at Thea-

thea.

thea. Avatar

forever<3

[send pm]

« Jul 26, 2012 21:00:15 GMT -5 »

Those are cute. -laughs and nods as she walks over with her, handing her colors over as well before sitting in the chair and puts her feet in the water, leaning back as she looks over at sadie- Well, I finally graduated school and I have a job doing film production, it's amazing and I love it. -nods, smiling- And I also have a son.. -nods a bit- Other than that not much. -chuckles-

sadie.
God

sadie. Avatar

[send pm]

« Jul 26, 2012 21:50:26 GMT -5 »

Yours are too. -nods toward them with a smile; takes a seat and lets her feet slide into the water, leaning back into her seat and looks over at Thea; listens, nodding gently here and there before raising her eyebrows- Wait, woah, back it up... A son? Since when?

thea.

thea. Avatar

forever<3

[send pm]

« Jul 27, 2012 10:14:09 GMT -5 »

Yeah.. -nods a bit, biting on her lower lip- He's a year and a half now. -nods- Kind of the reason why I left penton.

sadie.
God

sadie. Avatar

[send pm]

« Jul 27, 2012 11:12:13 GMT -5 »

Thea.. -gives her that look of awe but frowns gently- I bet he's just as gorgeous as his mother. -smiles- When do I get to meet him?

thea.

thea. Avatar

forever<3

[send pm]

« Jul 27, 2012 12:02:45 GMT -5 »

Oh no don't feel bad, he's probably the best thing that has ever happened to me. -nods, smiling- Aw, thanks. -laughs- Some days he looks like me and others he looks a lot like this father. -nods, scrunching her nose- Whenever you want, the rascal loves people.