Author Topic: *the spa --- sadie and thea (Read 174 times)
sadie.
God

sadie. Avatar

[send pm]

*the spa --- sadie and thea
« Jul 27, 2012 12:24:50 GMT -5 »

It's not that I feel bad, really, just that I wish you hadn't left. -scrunches her nose up gently- Whatever you need, whenever you need it, you know you can call me, okay? -reaches over, lightly taking a hold of her hand for a moment- But I'll definitely need to soon, you know I love babies. -laughs a bit-

thea.

thea. Avatar

forever<3

[send pm]

« Jul 27, 2012 12:30:24 GMT -5 »

At the time it felt like the best choice. -nods a bit- The father, doesn't know he's the father. -nods, looking down at the lady doing her feet to adjust herself the way the lady needed her too before looking back at sadie- Thank you, it means a lot. -smiles wide over at her- I know you do, you're welcome over whenever, he's almost always with me. -chuckles- Now, tell me about you?!

sadie.
God

sadie. Avatar

[send pm]

« Jul 27, 2012 12:55:21 GMT -5 »

Well then yes, I could imagine that being the best choice. -scrunches her nose up with a soft nod; glances down at the lady for a moment as well before looking back at Thea- Expect me over there tonight, if not, tomorrow. -laughs a bit- There's not much to tell, sadly! I have two more years of school, been working my ass off, uhm... I was.. engaged. -bites down on her lower lip- But he left.

thea.

thea. Avatar

forever<3

[send pm]

« Jul 27, 2012 13:28:22 GMT -5 »

We will be waiting. -chuckles and smiles, her smile fading as she mentions her engagement- What? I'm so sorry, who was it? And did he at least give a reason?

sadie.
God

sadie. Avatar

[send pm]

« Jul 27, 2012 14:04:36 GMT -5 »

Not for long. -laughs a bit; lightly scrunches up her nose and shakes her head a bit- His name was Caden, I don't know if you remember him.. But no.. he didn't. He just.. left. -frowns gently, watching the lady and gives a light shrug-

thea.

thea. Avatar

forever<3

[send pm]

« Jul 28, 2012 16:51:23 GMT -5 »

I think I do. -nods a bit- You'll find someone else, you're young and beautiful and amazing and everything else. -laughs softly, nodding-

sadie.
God

sadie. Avatar

[send pm]

« Jul 28, 2012 23:30:35 GMT -5 »

Oh, sh, stop. -playfully waves a hand at her and turns her head the other way for a moment; smiles gently, giving a soft nod- I just with it was as easy to get over someone as everyone makes it sound. -shrugs softly-

thea.

thea. Avatar

forever<3

[send pm]

« Jul 31, 2012 20:40:31 GMT -5 »

-laughs and nods-Girl me too. -nods a bit more, looking down really quick to tell the lady what she wants on her feet, looks back over at sadie- It does get easier though and you'll find someone that will him look like crap. -nods, smiling- Who needs boys anyway? We have each other and we can share dec, he loves girls. -laughs-

sadie.
God

sadie. Avatar

[send pm]

« Aug 2, 2012 23:27:59 GMT -5 »

Girl, I'd so switch teams for you in a heart beat, like.. come on. -laughs a bit, lightly shaking her head- Boys are stupid, who needs um?

« Last Edit: Aug 2, 2012 23:28:27 GMT -5 by sadie. » Back to Top  

thea.

thea. Avatar

forever<3

[send pm]

« Aug 3, 2012 11:02:52 GMT -5 »

Girl, I've already secretly switched teams for you. -laughs as she nods, joking- They are dumb.

sadie.
God

sadie. Avatar

[send pm]

« Aug 3, 2012 11:16:50 GMT -5 »

Oh, please. If there was anybody to switch teams for, it wouldn't be me. -shakes her head with a laugh- Except your little one, he'll be the best.

thea.

thea. Avatar

forever<3

[send pm]

« Aug 4, 2012 21:02:43 GMT -5 »

Oh but it would, you're like flawless. -laughs, nodding- Yeah, he's going to be the perfect guy.

sadie.
God

sadie. Avatar

[send pm]

« Aug 5, 2012 12:34:51 GMT -5 »

Bull! You're looking at yourself in the mirror too much. -laughs a bit, lightly shaking her head- Seriously, I cannot wait to meet this little guy.

thea.

thea. Avatar

forever<3

[send pm]

« Aug 5, 2012 16:42:25 GMT -5 »

Denial. -laughs- I can't wait for you to meet him, maybe after this we can take him to the park.