Author Topic: { • • i'm out of touch, i'm out of love } «» ajh* (Read 64 times)
andy.
God

andy. Avatar

[send pm]

{ • • i'm out of touch, i'm out of love } «» ajh*
« May 28, 2013 3:07:16 GMT -5 »

andrew andy joseph hart.

eighteen, almost nineteen years old. originally from australia, if you couldn't already tell from the accent.
moved here to penton when i was fourteen years old. my parents thought a change of scenery was in order.
since moving here i've slowly started to come out of my shell. at first i was very hesitant due to the fact that i didn't know anyone.
going back to ucla in the fall. didn't want to be more then a quick plane ride away from my family. i'm majoring in songwriting there. music is a huge passion of mine, i've been playing the drums since i was four years old, i can also carry a tone, but writing is liberating. i can actually let out my true feelings and see how others respond to it and get a lot of input from other writers.
at this point in time i'm as single as can be. i got out of a serious relationship a year ago and i just took some time for myself. i just felt it was necessary. but i'm completely ready to jump back on that horse if the right person comes along. we'll see if it happens.
i know some of you, but if i don't know you by now then don't be afraid to come say hi. i'm not going to bite, unless you're into that. just kidding. i'd give you a high-five or a hug. i actually like meeting new people now. it's a complete and total shocker, i know. haha.