Author Topic: new stuff, new fun (Read 195 times)
joy brynn.
God

joy brynn. Avatar

[send pm]

new stuff, new fun
« May 28, 2013 14:04:38 GMT -5 »

Kristin Kreuk // Joy Brynn Wallace
--- The Bad Boy and Partner
She's a cop, so it'd be pretty scandalous if she began having a relationship with someone who was clearly breaking the law. She's big on rules, so this would be pretty dramatic since she'd be going against all that she believes in. An extra twist - the law breaker is her partner.
Stephen Amell
--- The Superior
Another interesting scenario would be if she was seeing her boss. He could be married to add some drama to it.
--- Her Family
JB comes from a long line of cops, so it'd be cool if she had brothers in town who were also cops. Kind of a Rizzoli and Isles type deal?

Some faces for relationships: Jay Ryan
Some faces for family: Taylor Lautner, Tyler Hoechlin, Maggie Q, Cassie Steele

Emma Stone // Harper Abbington
--- The Irishman
She spent an entire semester in Ireland this past Spring, and I'd like for her to have met someone there and fallen in love. He could either be a student or just a regular guy, we can work that out in PM's.
--- The Associate
She's working at a law firm all summer, so she will be working with powerful older men with authority over her. It'd be scandalous if one of them used their authority to have an office affair with her.

Some faces for relationships: Andrew Garfield, Ryan Gosling, Bradley Cooper, Grant Gustin, Stephen R. McQueen, Joseph Morgan, Josh Bowman

Nina Dobrev // Coral Gustin
No particular lines, open to anything.
Some faces: basically anyone/everyone from The Vampire Diaries

« Last Edit: May 28, 2013 21:42:22 GMT -5 by joy brynn. » Back to Top  

joy brynn.
God

joy brynn. Avatar

[send pm]

new stuff, new fun
« May 28, 2013 14:15:14 GMT -5 »

Just PM me, I can play someone for you : )

harper.

harper. Avatar

[send pm]

new stuff, new fun
« May 30, 2013 10:52:45 GMT -5 »

Adding:

Channing Tatum // Haynes Marsden
--- His Wife
Could be anyone, not picky here.

haynes.

haynes. Avatar

[send pm]

new stuff, new fun
« May 30, 2013 22:28:45 GMT -5 »

Adding:

Nina Dobrev // Coral Gustin
--- Ex-boyfriend
She's currently in grad school studying science. In Penton she's known as being promiscuous and occasionally as the home wrecker. At school she's different, more reserved, focused and actually managed to have a boyfriend on and off. She was with him since undergrad, but each time she went home for the summer they'd go on a break and she'd return to her old ways. Maybe he can surprise her in town? I was thinking the ex-bf could be a big science nerd himself. I kind of picture Leonard from Big Bang and her being Penny, but smart.

Some faces for the ex-bf: Zachary Quinto, Shia Labeouf, Ian Somerhalder, Steven R. McQueen, Joseph Morgan, Anton Yelchin basically anyone.