Author Topic: fun lines!! (Read 129 times)
finn.
God

finn. Avatar

[send pm]

fun lines!!
« May 28, 2013 15:36:57 GMT -5 »

The Ex -- Finn has only had one serious relationship and it was with this girl. They dated in high school but ended up going their seperate ways when they both decided to choose different colleges to attend. She wanted to stay on the west coast but Finn, being the restless soul that he is, decided to go east. They genuinely tried to make it work but knew in their hearts that it just wasn't meant to be. Finn was devasted since he truly loved her and even now when he sees her when he's back in town, his heart breaks a little, knowing that they couldn't make it work.
PB suggestions -- Carrie Underwood, Brittany Snow, Julianne Hough, Dianna Agron, Blake Lively, Leighton Meester, doesn't matter.

The Study Abroad Girl -- Finn did a semester abroad in Australia and while he was there he met a girl who was a student at the university that Finn was studying at. She was a native of Australia and they hit it off. The two of them met one night at a local coffee place and began talking. They ended up talking for hours and went for a walk along the beach and watched the sun rise. They ended up having a lot in common and hung out a lot over the course of the semester. After Finn's program was coming to an end and he was headed back to the states, she promised to come visit him. They both kept in contact and became great friends and Finn often wonders if they could have had a relationship develop. She is coming to Seattle for business and wants to surprise Finn since he works for a law firm there. What happens when he sees her again?!
PB Suggestions -- Alexis Bledel, Jessica Szohr, Miranda Kerr, anyone really.

The Intern -- This GIRL is a summer intern at the law firm that Finn works at. The two of them don't really hit it off right away. She dislikes him because she thinks he's a pretty boy who gets everything handed to him and she's had to work really hard to get where she is. He thinks she is too uptight and judgmental. I'd like to play it out that they start to warm up to each other, maybe even one of them liking the other after a while. We can talk more about details.
PB Suggestions -- Kristen Stewart, Hilary Duff... really any of the girls listed above or I'm open to suggestions! (:

The Other Brothers -- Finn is one of four boys. He has two older brothers and one younger (Logan). The four of them are super close and usually tend to get into some sort of trouble together.
PB Suggestions -- Tom Welling, James Marsden, Darren Criss, Ian Somerholder, John Krasinski... anyone who looks like Finn or Logan (dark hair and blue/green eyes!).

The Best Buddies -- Finn and his buddies are always up to no good and are always throwing a party at one of their houses. They grew up together and have each other's backs at all times. Finn considers these guys part of his family.
PB Suggestions -- Mark Sanchez, Brady Quinn, Ed Westwick, Penn Badgley, any guys really!

I'll play someone for you! Just send me a PM

« Last Edit: Jun 2, 2013 22:36:34 GMT -5 by finn. » Back to Top