Author Topic: just some lines! (Read 204 times)
saige!
Administrator

saige! Avatar

[send pm]

just some lines!
« May 28, 2013 19:25:53 GMT -5 »

If you play someone for me, I will play someone for you if you want me to! I can also provide stuff if needed : )

Saige Ace (sophia bush):

Her assistant (lea michele, lauren conrad, or someone of your choosing): Shes just recently been hired as Saige's assistant, and Saige adores her. Shes cute, fun, down to earth and occasionally, shes the right amount of shy. She does anything and everything Saige asks, including entertaining Eliza when Saige is rather busy. Shes pretty much just a friend/coworker line.

The ex-boyfriend Chad Michael Murray was once used for this line however it doesn't have to be him: They were high school sweet hearts, and dated for about a year after high school until things started to fall apart and they called it off. He became a royal douche and was completely full of himself. He constantly put Saige's dreams down, and told her she would never become anything worth while. He left town to "explore" and she tried to forget him as best as she could. Later down the road he see's her clothing line and the success behind it and comes back to Penton, begging for her forgiveness. He takes her out to dinner and shows a side of himself she never knew. He's super sweet and nice to her, but its all just a coy to get her back. But will she fall for it?

---

Aiden Thomas (ryan sheckler):

The girl that ends up falling in love with him. I don't have a specific girl in mind, so anyone that's suggested should be good. They met at a fair a couple towns away and talked almost all night. He bought some tickets for her to go on some rides with him and they hit it off pretty well that night. She invited him over to her place once she found out that he didn't live in the town, and he accepted. They talked all night and ended up kissing most of the night, but she ended up falling for him hard and easily. He ended up leaving the next day but they ran into each other a couple times after that. She came to Penton to find him again, but will he feel the same back?

Best male buddy from base no one specific in mind.: A guy he met on base and became good friends with. Friend could have a kid and a successful relationship, something Aiden really wants and looks up to him for. Nothing huge, just a good male friend/figure for Aiden.

---

Amber Lynn Zepp (emily osment):

The boy she fell in love with in college I really want Chord Overstreet for this, I found a couple of pictures of them together and they're super cute!!. Amber went to school a couple of towns away to become a veterinarian. She's almost finished with school, but while there, she met a boy. (you can choose what he's in/was in school for) She met him a party and he was super sweet to her right away. The whole night they drank together and talked, and that night ended up with a make out session. Amber gave him her number and she was afraid he would never text her, but the next day...he did. They started to hang out every once in a while and hit things off. They went to local concerts together, sushi dates, dinner and the occasional late night walk. She knew she had fallen in love with him and was devastated to leave him. They continued to talk and he's come back to surprise her, however Amber is a little afraid to introduce him to her brother because she knows he may not approve since he's a little older than her.

---

Lukas McQueen (charlie hunnam):

Siblings no specific persons in mind, I just want him to have 2 sisters and 2 brothers. The McQueen family is a wealthy one, the father owning an industrial plant just outside of town which employed many. On the side, the father dabbled in the drug industry, but made sure to keep it secure and hush so no one else found out about it. The family obviously knows, though. The father recently passed away from a massive heart attack, and the plant was passed on to Lukas as he is the oldest sibling (in his 30's). Lukas also has a 3 year old daughter named Venna and owns his own car repair shop (one of the siblings could work there, as well).
I don't have any specifics thought up for the siblings at the moment, however I do know I want one of the brothers to have taken over their fathers spot in the drug business for some drama. Word could have gotten out about it and now the McQueen family is under suspicion but they all lie about it and conceal it as best as they can. If you're interested in one of the roles just let me know and we can work some ideas out! : )
* one of the siblings names is Scott, but if you play for me you can decide which brother that is. whether he's the one who works at the auto shop or the one that took over the fathers drug business.

« Last Edit: May 31, 2013 23:17:54 GMT -5 by saige! » Back to Top  

saige!
Administrator

saige! Avatar

[send pm]

just some lines!
« May 30, 2013 19:00:29 GMT -5 »

would really like to see the Chord line for Emily/Amber!! I'll make you things and play someone for you ! : )

saige!
Administrator

saige! Avatar

[send pm]

just some lines!
« May 30, 2013 22:38:29 GMT -5 »

**updated!!

i'll still play someone for you if you play for me : )