Author Topic: » hanging out at the lake: noah and summer.. (Read 149 times)
noah.

noah. Avatar

[send pm]

» hanging out at the lake: noah and summer..
« May 30, 2013 13:16:45 GMT -5 »

-heads back to his place after talking to Summer and takes a quick shower; changes into some board shorts, a white v neck shirt and grabs his sunglasses before heading back downstairs to wait on her; texts his dad to let him know he's taking the boat for the day and grabs the keys-

summer..

summer.. Avatar

[send pm]

« May 30, 2013 16:04:40 GMT -5 »

[ thanks again for making! : ) ]

-goes home and changes into her favorite bathing suit and pulls cute sundress over it, slides on a pair of flip flops then heads down to her kitchen after grabbing a towel and her sunglasses and puts a few bottle of waters into her tote, then heads to her car and over to noahs; parks on the curb once she gets there and walks up to the door, knocking a few times-

noah.

noah. Avatar

[send pm]

« May 30, 2013 16:50:43 GMT -5 »

-smiles to himself when he hears a knock at the door, knowing it was her right away; slides his keys along with the keys to the boat in his pocket and heads for the door; opens it up with a wide smile- Hey you! You ready? I got the boat.

summer..

summer.. Avatar

[send pm]

« May 30, 2013 16:53:35 GMT -5 »

-smiles and gives him a hug when he answers the door- Yes! I'm ready. -grins when he says he got the boat- Sweet! I'm excited.

noah.

noah. Avatar

[send pm]

« May 30, 2013 17:09:43 GMT -5 »

Awesome. -grins when she says she's ready; heads out to his car with her and unlocks the doors; goes over to her side to open her door for her-

summer..

summer.. Avatar

[send pm]

« May 30, 2013 17:14:25 GMT -5 »

-follows him down to the car and smiles when he opens the door- Thank you. -climbs in-

noah.

noah. Avatar

[send pm]

« May 30, 2013 22:06:25 GMT -5 »

Your welcome. -winks before heading over to his side and climbs in himself; starts the car and pulls out of his driveway and onto the street-

summer..

summer.. Avatar

[send pm]

« May 30, 2013 22:09:11 GMT -5 »

-leans back in the seat and smiles- So what have you been up to lately, bud?

noah.

noah. Avatar

[send pm]

« May 30, 2013 22:43:42 GMT -5 »

-laughs as he hears her question and shrugs a bit- Just school really. I've earned enough credits to start subbing next year. So that's going to be.. different. -smiles and turns onto another road and starts heading toward the lake- How's work?

« Last Edit: May 30, 2013 22:44:10 GMT -5 by noah. » Back to Top  

summer..

summer.. Avatar

[send pm]

« May 30, 2013 22:45:36 GMT -5 »

Oh that's awesome! I wish I had a teacher as hot as you in school. -nudges him gently and laughs- Work's, well, it's work. I'm a nurse in the ER, it's just as glamorous as it sounds.

noah.

noah. Avatar

[send pm]

« May 30, 2013 22:56:45 GMT -5 »

I'm working on my masters. But eventually I'd like to be a English Lit professor. Something along those lines. I'll probably get stuck with high schoolers for awhile though. -chuckles after he hears her comment- Oh man. I'm going to have to look out for girls like you.. -teases her; finally makes it to the lake and finds a spot to park-

summer..

summer.. Avatar

[send pm]

« May 30, 2013 22:59:43 GMT -5 »

Yeah, you don't want to end up on the news or anything. Sleazy teacher sleeps with hot student. -laughs, teasing- I'm totally just kidding. I know you wouldn't do that. But good luck with your masters! I'm sure you'll get to be an English Lit professor. -nods, smiling-

noah.

noah. Avatar

[send pm]

« May 30, 2013 23:13:21 GMT -5 »

Yeah that would kind of suck. -smiles- A nurse huh? Oh the dirty thoughts that come to mind. -laughs, teasing her; shuts the car off and grabs his keys before putting them away in his pocket; smiles over at her- You ready? It should be docked here. I used to spend most of my Summer here at this lake it's crazy being back.

summer..

summer.. Avatar

[send pm]

« May 30, 2013 23:17:15 GMT -5 »

Keep those dirty thoughts to yourself. -smirks a bit but smiles back, heads out to the dock with him, towards the boat- I used to come out here and kayak a lot. Lots of memories.

noah.

noah. Avatar

[send pm]

« May 31, 2013 10:25:49 GMT -5 »

-walks with her to the dock and looks around for his family's boat; spots it and smiles- There it is. -chuckles and pulls her with towards the boat; jumps on it first and holds his hand out to help her if she needs it-