Author Topic: » starbucks! { ..open } (Read 1,592 times)
kai.

kai. Avatar

evan caden archer ♥

[send pm]

» starbucks! { ..open }
« Jul 22, 2010 2:24:12 GMT -5 »

-whispers back- The people who go first get judged less harshly. -smiles, talks loud enough so everyone can hear- This.. -points at her- Is Gertrude. She has thirty-eight cats and lives at home with her parents. The end. -grins, chuckling- Nah, I'm just playing, this is Sadie. She's nineteen years old. She plays softball, her brother's in the army, and like me she has daddy issues. We both share a common person in our lives which we found out a little while ago which is cool. Also she's extremely sarcastic so beware. Oh and she's terrible, she walks right into people in Starbucks and gives them huge bruises because when she walks into you it's like being hit by a concrete wall. The end for real this time. -grins-

sadie.
God

sadie. Avatar

[send pm]

» starbucks! { ..open }
« Jul 22, 2010 2:28:49 GMT -5 »

-rolls her eyes a bit and smiles gently, waiting for him to start; looks down at her feet a bit, almost instantly laughing a bit and shakes her head gently as he starts off, looking over at him with a smile; rolls her eyes a bit again but continues to listen to him, laughing softly to herself a few times here and there, smiling a bit as she knows the common person between them and looks over at him as he rounds up, laughing a bit and playfully nudges him- Not true.. Don't listen to him. -laughs softly, shaking her head softly-

kai.

kai. Avatar

evan caden archer ♥

[send pm]

» starbucks! { ..open }
« Jul 22, 2010 2:30:32 GMT -5 »

Hey! They could totally ask the workers at Starbucks. -nods, laughing-

sadie.
God

sadie. Avatar

[send pm]

» starbucks! { ..open }
« Jul 22, 2010 2:37:54 GMT -5 »

-shakes her head softly with a smile, kind of figetting with a ring that she has on her finger- This is Kai.. I didn’t get his age, because he has a problem with listening, but blames it on being tired. –smiles, actually being sweet about his introduction! lol- Kai’s from Boston. He used to play baseball, he was passionate enough to where he was given a scholarship. Though it was unfortunetly taken away from him when he came upon his knee injury. As he mentioned of the daddy issues, it makes his relationship with his mother stronger then with his father. He was in a band, in which he left behind to come the Penton to work toward being closer to his little brother.. His little brother being my best friend.. –smiles softly- He’s a big traveler, having been to all the places I’ve always wished I could go to. As must as I say he doesn’t like to listen, he swears he’s a good listener.. He kinda likes to smile a lot.. Which of course is cute. –smiles, laughing softly- But if he didn’t stand in everyones way.. People wouldn’t have a problem with running into him, only to think you’d never see him again then to find out you’d be partnered with him in your morning class. –laughs softly with a smile-

kai.

kai. Avatar

evan caden archer ♥

[send pm]

» starbucks! { ..open }
« Jul 22, 2010 2:41:52 GMT -5 »

One, I'm twenty-three. Two, the little brother kept me up last night on the phone with his fiance. Three, it was totally your fault it was a two person window, way two walk through person number two. -laughs, smiling-

sadie.
God

sadie. Avatar

[send pm]

» starbucks! { ..open }
« Jul 22, 2010 2:44:15 GMT -5 »

Well.. -looks over at him, smiling and laughs a bit- Next time you can just do my homework for me. -looks up at him for a few moments before the teacher sends them back to their seats-

kai.

kai. Avatar

evan caden archer ♥

[send pm]

» starbucks! { ..open }
« Jul 22, 2010 2:45:35 GMT -5 »

-slips into his seat- Maybe next time I will.

sadie.
God

sadie. Avatar

[send pm]

» starbucks! { ..open }
« Jul 22, 2010 2:49:50 GMT -5 »

-shakes her head softly with a gentle smile, sliding into her seat next to him-

kai.

kai. Avatar

evan caden archer ♥

[send pm]

» starbucks! { ..open }
« Jul 23, 2010 21:16:25 GMT -5 »

-sits and listens to the next presentation-

sadie.
God

sadie. Avatar

[send pm]

» starbucks! { ..open }
« Jul 23, 2010 21:36:01 GMT -5 »

-listens to the rest of the class present, gently biting down on her lower lip-

kai.

kai. Avatar

evan caden archer ♥

[send pm]

» starbucks! { ..open }
« Jul 23, 2010 21:49:45 GMT -5 »

-gathers his things and shoves them into his bag once the class is dismissed-

sadie.
God

sadie. Avatar

[send pm]

» starbucks! { ..open }
« Jul 23, 2010 22:05:06 GMT -5 »

-stands up, tossing her coffee cup away and grabs her things, stuffing them into her bag and pulls her bag over her shoulder-

kai.

kai. Avatar

evan caden archer ♥

[send pm]

» starbucks! { ..open }
« Jul 23, 2010 22:11:17 GMT -5 »

-throws his cup out as well, turns to her- So uhm, I'll see you tomorrow then?

sadie.
God

sadie. Avatar

[send pm]

» starbucks! { ..open }
« Jul 23, 2010 22:17:24 GMT -5 »

-looks up at him as she hears his voice- I only come three days a week.. But.. maybe we can get together outside of class? -smiles softly-

kai.

kai. Avatar

evan caden archer ♥

[send pm]

» starbucks! { ..open }
« Jul 23, 2010 22:26:06 GMT -5 »

Oh. -chuckles- That sounds good to me.. -nods with a smile-