Author Topic: » starbucks! { ..open } (Read 1,591 times)
sadie.
God

sadie. Avatar

[send pm]

» starbucks! { ..open }
« Jul 22, 2010 1:32:09 GMT -5 »

Yeah.. he's definitely worth it. -nods softly with a soft smile; laughs gently, writing down a few goofy things toward what he just said and looks back at him, raising her eyebrows softly- I'll keep that in mind. I traveled a little bit.. I mean, don't get me wrong, I lovee to travel. But with my parents divorced and my dad basically a dead-beat, and my mom never around.. It was kind of hard to ever go anywhere. -makes a light face- Sounds like you had it in the bag though, mister. -laughs lightly-

kai.

kai. Avatar

evan caden archer ♥

[send pm]

» starbucks! { ..open }
« Jul 22, 2010 1:36:51 GMT -5 »

-makes a face- My dad was just a check in the mail every month .. My mom tried her best but with dad sending me money on top of the child support she sort of always lost the money battles. But I definitely am closer with my mom and it's always going to be that way. The money and being spoilt will never make up for the fact that he wasn't there for me for twenty-two years .. so yeah.

sadie.
God

sadie. Avatar

[send pm]

» starbucks! { ..open }
« Jul 22, 2010 1:38:13 GMT -5 »

-frowns softly, jotting down that he was closer to his mom and thinks about a few things- I know the feeling..

kai.

kai. Avatar

evan caden archer ♥

[send pm]

» starbucks! { ..open }
« Jul 22, 2010 1:44:00 GMT -5 »

It sucks. -sighs, looks down at his paper he'd been writing on- How old are you?

sadie.
God

sadie. Avatar

[send pm]

» starbucks! { ..open }
« Jul 22, 2010 1:45:36 GMT -5 »

Yeah.. -scrunches her nose softly, taking a sip of her coffee and laughs gently, setting her cup down- Nineteen.. -jots down as she speaks playfully- Doesn't pay attentionn. -smiles a bit-

kai.

kai. Avatar

evan caden archer ♥

[send pm]

» starbucks! { ..open }
« Jul 22, 2010 1:48:31 GMT -5 »

Haates your face. I'm seriously tired. I was up with Caden all night. You can blame him for the lack of attentiveness. -laughs- Normally I am a very good listener.

sadie.
God

sadie. Avatar

[send pm]

» starbucks! { ..open }
« Jul 22, 2010 1:50:26 GMT -5 »

Mhm.. Blames younger brotherr. -playfully pretends to write that down on her paper and laughs a bit, looking over at him- You'll have to prove that some time.

kai.

kai. Avatar

evan caden archer ♥

[send pm]

» starbucks! { ..open }
« Jul 22, 2010 1:53:09 GMT -5 »

I will, next time you need someone come to me. -nods- Hey, I'm sure you have had nights like last night with him Ms. 'Caden is my best friend'.

sadie.
God

sadie. Avatar

[send pm]

» starbucks! { ..open }
« Jul 22, 2010 1:57:01 GMT -5 »

You'll be the first. -smiles softly, nodding gently as she looks over at him; thinks about what he just said and nods softly- Yeah.. Before we got into a biig fight, two and a half years ago..

kai.

kai. Avatar

evan caden archer ♥

[send pm]

» starbucks! { ..open }
« Jul 22, 2010 1:59:48 GMT -5 »

What, uh happened two and a half years ago if you don't mind me asking..

sadie.
God

sadie. Avatar

[send pm]

» starbucks! { ..open }
« Jul 22, 2010 2:02:45 GMT -5 »

Well.. I had a thing for your brother.. -looks over at him- And, he obviously didn't have a thing for me in return.. -makes a light face but shrugs a bit- Things started to get really tough, and he was dating this girl I never really got along with. So, I of course got jealous and yeah.. The rest is history.

kai.

kai. Avatar

evan caden archer ♥

[send pm]

» starbucks! { ..open }
« Jul 22, 2010 2:07:59 GMT -5 »

-it sort of clicks- Layla.. -bites his lip, nodding; sort of slides a little away from her during the mention of feelings for caden since he'd been leaning a bit closer-

sadie.
God

sadie. Avatar

[send pm]

» starbucks! { ..open }
« Jul 22, 2010 2:10:47 GMT -5 »

Yeah.. -frowns softly with a gentle sigh, sitting up a bit and looks up at the professor as he lets them know it's time for them to start introducing each other to the rest of the class-

« Last Edit: Jul 22, 2010 2:13:40 GMT -5 by sadie. » Back to Top  

kai.

kai. Avatar

evan caden archer ♥

[send pm]

» starbucks! { ..open }
« Jul 22, 2010 2:17:14 GMT -5 »

-the professor asks if there's anyone who'd like to go first, he puts his hand up and the professor nods; gets up and makes his way to the front, waiting for sadie to join him-

sadie.
God

sadie. Avatar

[send pm]

» starbucks! { ..open }
« Jul 22, 2010 2:18:28 GMT -5 »

-opens her mouth to say something to him, scrunching her nose softly as she gets up from her chair and makes her way up to the front with him; leans toward him a bit and speaks so only he could hear- I hate going first..