Author Topic: » starbucks! { ..open } (Read 1,588 times)
sadie.
God

sadie. Avatar

[send pm]

» starbucks! { ..open }
« Jul 21, 2010 21:57:40 GMT -5 »

-quickly makes her way down to starbucks and in to get her usual order-

sadie.
God

sadie. Avatar

[send pm]

» starbucks! { ..open }
« Jul 21, 2010 22:08:04 GMT -5 »

-stands in the small line, checking a few text messages before moving up in the line and placing her order, chatting with the well-known person on the other side of the counter-

kai.

kai. Avatar

evan caden archer ♥

[send pm]

» starbucks! { ..open }
« Jul 21, 2010 22:22:43 GMT -5 »

-comes in, and gets into the line; gets called up next to her, gives his order to the other worker-

sadie.
God

sadie. Avatar

[send pm]

» starbucks! { ..open }
« Jul 21, 2010 22:31:02 GMT -5 »

-doesn't notice anyone really next to her, being so engaged in the conversation and laughs a bit, getting her drink order; thanks her friend and turns a little too quickly, slightly bumping into him- Oh my gosh, I'm so sorry.. I didn't even know you were there. I'm so sorry.. -steps back a bit, holding a hand gently against his upper arm out of reaction-

kai.

kai. Avatar

evan caden archer ♥

[send pm]

» starbucks! { ..open }
« Jul 21, 2010 22:39:02 GMT -5 »

-pays the worker for his coffee, then the worker starts some small talk with him; feels someone collide with his body, turns and places a hand on her side to steady her; lets out a soft chuckles, smiles gently; then talks, his boston accent coming through- It's alright. Are you okay?

sadie.
God

sadie. Avatar

[send pm]

» starbucks! { ..open }
« Jul 21, 2010 22:41:51 GMT -5 »

-looks up at him, catching his eyes and smiles almost instantly, shaking her head softly with a gentle laugh, finding his strong accent completely adorable- No.. Yeah.. No, I mean, yeah.. -laughs a bit- I'm totally fine. Are you? I'm so sorry about that.

kai.

kai. Avatar

evan caden archer ♥

[send pm]

» starbucks! { ..open }
« Jul 21, 2010 22:49:36 GMT -5 »

-takes the time to look at her for the first time, smile growing a bit- I'm fine, no worries. Didn't do any damage to the drink, because that'd totally suck considering you probably spent like six bucks on it.

sadie.
God

sadie. Avatar

[send pm]

» starbucks! { ..open }
« Jul 21, 2010 22:54:00 GMT -5 »

-laughs a bit, looking down at her drink before looking back at him with a soft shrug- I'd end up getting another one within the next few hours anyway.. Need my coffee for the day. -laughs softly- But hey, I better get going.. I don't wanna be late again for school. -laughs softly and starts walking away- Sorry again! Maybe if we.. run into each other again sometime.. I could.. buy you a coffee? -makes a face at how that sounded, quickly turning away and walking out the door and down the sidewalk; gently bites down on her lower lip but smiles to herself-

kai.

kai. Avatar

evan caden archer ♥

[send pm]

» starbucks! { ..open }
« Jul 21, 2010 23:00:37 GMT -5 »

Ah, a coffee addict. -chuckles, listens to her ramble- Alright, I'm holding you to that! -watches her walk out, before turning around and taking his coffee from the worker; then heads out to his car and heads to school himself-

sadie.
God

sadie. Avatar

[send pm]

» starbucks! { ..open }
« Jul 21, 2010 23:05:11 GMT -5 »

-talks a bit to herself as she thinks about what just happend and how cute she actually found him to be; shakes her head softly to herself, thinking he was probably too old and probably had a girlfriend or something; sipped her coffee as she approached her building, walking in and into the classroom before taking a seat at a table with her friend, conversing about what had just happend-

kai.

kai. Avatar

evan caden archer ♥

[send pm]

» starbucks! { ..open }
« Jul 21, 2010 23:07:23 GMT -5 »

-goes to the office to get his class schedule since he's newly transferred, thinks about the girl he just met at starbucks as he follows an administrator to the class that he needs to be at; can't believe he didn't even catch her name, walks up to the professor; hands the professor a slip, and talks with him briefly-

sadie.
God

sadie. Avatar

[send pm]

» starbucks! { ..open }
« Jul 21, 2010 23:09:05 GMT -5 »

-laughs a bit, maybe a little too loudly as she talks with a few of her other friends/classmates, not noticing he, or anyone had even walked in-

kai.

kai. Avatar

evan caden archer ♥

[send pm]

» starbucks! { ..open }
« Jul 21, 2010 23:12:12 GMT -5 »

-takes a seat next to some kid with dreadlocks and the two start talking until the professor decides to start class-

proffesor.; Good morning class! -smiles brightly- Today we're going to be going over how to get along with people who have different backgrounds! I'll be partnering everyone up by using the software on my computer that picks names at random.

sadie.
God

sadie. Avatar

[send pm]

» starbucks! { ..open }
« Jul 21, 2010 23:14:46 GMT -5 »

-turns in her seat a bit as the professor starts class, still not noticing he was in the same room and sets her purse on the table now, sipping her coffee as she waits for her professor to go on-

kai.

kai. Avatar

evan caden archer ♥

[send pm]

» starbucks! { ..open }
« Jul 21, 2010 23:17:47 GMT -5 »

-turns to look at him aswell, but has a side conversation with the guy next to him still-

professor.; -goes over to his computer and hits a few buttons, starts listing names- Sadie, and Kai.. -continues until he partners up the last two students- You should all know eachother well enough by now to know who the other person is.

-the kid next to him, gets up and moves to his partner; just sits there kind of helplessly since he doesn't know anyone other then the guy he'd met just minutes earlier-