Author Topic: the bean! ; joy & saige (Read 479 times)
joy brynn.
God

joy brynn. Avatar

[send pm]

the bean! ; joy & saige
« May 30, 2013 22:22:29 GMT -5 »

[ yessss! ugh. i love them. : ) now i want one. ]

You can get me back another time. -smiles at her and signs the receipt-

saige!
Administrator

saige! Avatar

[send pm]

the bean! ; joy & saige
« May 30, 2013 22:41:52 GMT -5 »

( me too haha damn )

Alright, fair enough. -smiles and grabs her beverage and muffin once ready-

joy brynn.
God

joy brynn. Avatar

[send pm]

the bean! ; joy & saige
« May 30, 2013 22:52:05 GMT -5 »

[ too lazy to drive.. plus everything here is closed. blah. ]

-takes her drink and plate of cheesecake with a smile- Where do you want to sit? -glances around-

saige!
Administrator

saige! Avatar

[send pm]

the bean! ; joy & saige
« May 31, 2013 18:23:45 GMT -5 »

( i wish i had a car ;[ i have to start saving up for one lol )

-glances around as well, scanning the open seats; settles for a spot at a booth- How about in that booth over there?

joy brynn.
God

joy brynn. Avatar

[send pm]

the bean! ; joy & saige
« May 31, 2013 21:37:24 GMT -5 »

[ i wish i had a bicycle : ( ... cars aren't all that great. gas is so expensive i barely ever want to drive. ]

Booth looks good. -smiles and walks to it with her; sits down on one side and sets her food and drink down-

saige!
Administrator

saige! Avatar

[send pm]

the bean! ; joy & saige
« Jun 1, 2013 10:21:36 GMT -5 »

( i had a bike and sold it lmao worst mistake. and i know ;[ but at least if i had a car I could look for jobs out of town since a lot of people are hiring out of town. its lame )

-sets hers down as well once at the booth and slides in, setting her purse down beside her and getting comfortable; looks around- There's a nice view from here! -laughs lightly-

joy brynn.
God

joy brynn. Avatar

[send pm]

the bean! ; joy & saige
« Jun 1, 2013 14:52:14 GMT -5 »

[ aw nooo! buy a bike, then you could go a little bit outside of town? ]

I know. -smiles- Perfect for people watching, my hobby. -chuckles-

saige!
Administrator

saige! Avatar

[send pm]

the bean! ; joy & saige
« Jun 1, 2013 14:58:23 GMT -5 »

( yeah maybe, but most places hiring are in st.catharines/niagara falls and even thats a bit of a drive so it'd be wayyy too long of a bike ride lol ;[ i wish we could just teleport everywhere. )

Oh gosh, yes! -laughs a bit- I haven't done that in sooo long. -takes a sip of her iced latte- Mm, delicious.

joy brynn.
God

joy brynn. Avatar

[send pm]

the bean! ; joy & saige
« Jun 2, 2013 12:25:14 GMT -5 »

[ aw that stinks : ( so you live near canada? or canada? and teleporting would be amazing! ]

-sips her own and nods- Always tasty. -smiles and spots a couple walking down the street holding hands; sticks out her tongue, making a playful face-

saige!
Administrator

saige! Avatar

[send pm]

the bean! ; joy & saige
« Jun 3, 2013 13:22:41 GMT -5 »

( I live in Canada! In Ontario to be exact haha. I'm like a 30 minute drive from Niagara Falls and about 2 hours from Toronto : ) yes ugh teleporting would make life so much easier haha. )

-laughs as she sees Joy make the face- I wonder if they're newly couples or if they've been together for a while. They looked too cute..

joy brynn.
God

joy brynn. Avatar

[send pm]

the bean! ; joy & saige
« Jun 3, 2013 22:36:53 GMT -5 »

[ that's pretty awesome! i love canada. i've only been once, and to montreal, but i loved it. ]

They're fresh, only fresh ones look that happy together. -chuckles, sips her drink before taking a spoonful of her cheesecake to her lips-

saige!
Administrator

saige! Avatar

[send pm]

the bean! ; joy & saige
« Jun 3, 2013 23:04:49 GMT -5 »

( i love living here lol it's pretty great. ugh, i'm jealous. I've yet to go to Montreal, but I REALLY want to lol. my boyfriend went there for a bit last summer, he loved it. If it wasn't for his friend wanting to leave, he would have never came back )

Isn't that the truth. -laughs- Once the honeymoon phase wears off, you're still happy but not like that. -starts on her muffin, peeling the liner off it-

joy brynn.
God

joy brynn. Avatar

[send pm]

the bean! ; joy & saige
« Jun 3, 2013 23:18:18 GMT -5 »

[ hahaha i could liiiive off their bread.. and just all baked goods. my parents and i brought back a trunk full of bread products. pretty sure the people at the border thought we were crazy. ]

-nods- I miss that honeymoon phase though.. I wish I could just go through that all the time. -chuckles, eating more of her cheesecake-

saige!
Administrator

saige! Avatar

[send pm]

the bean! ; joy & saige
« Jun 3, 2013 23:22:09 GMT -5 »

( haha!! i'll be sure to try the bread there, then! everyone says the poutine is amazing there, so I NEED to try that as well. Poutine is like my favourite, I could live off it lmao. but if i did I'd be crazy fat so... lol )

It's definitely an amazing thing.. -eats a bit of her muffin before continuing- Just getting butterflies when you hold hands or kiss and constantly being happy to see one another, or just cuddle for hours.

joy brynn.
God

joy brynn. Avatar

[send pm]

the bean! ; joy & saige
« Jun 3, 2013 23:44:12 GMT -5 »

[ i feel like a moron... what is that? ]

-pouts- I want that... -chuckles softly- It's the best part. But then it fades, and they get bored.. -shrugs-