Author Topic: the bean! ; joy & saige (Read 477 times)
joy brynn.
God

joy brynn. Avatar

[send pm]

the bean! ; joy & saige
« Jun 9, 2013 23:12:43 GMT -5 »

[ whaaat, they do? that's bogus. i'd throw a fit. ]

Tons of white trash babies, I'm sure. -grins at her, shaking her head- No way.

saige!
Administrator

saige! Avatar

[send pm]

the bean! ; joy & saige
« Jun 9, 2013 23:16:30 GMT -5 »

( yeah, most places around here do at least. I hate it. it's such a shitty thing to do. you can't tell me that sushi costs that much to make.. )

-laughs, shaking her head as well- Do you want kids some day?

joy brynn.
God

joy brynn. Avatar

[send pm]

the bean! ; joy & saige
« Jun 9, 2013 23:21:12 GMT -5 »

[ it probably isn't that it's that expensive, but they probably want to make sure you don't order more than you can eat. especially with tuna since prices are rising. i wouldn't eat there though hahaha ]

I do, absolutely... Like, one. -chuckles- Not more.

saige!
Administrator

saige! Avatar

[send pm]

the bean! ; joy & saige
« Jun 10, 2013 10:39:44 GMT -5 »

( luckily my boyfriend is pretty much a garbage disposal and will eat like any left overs, so I don't think we'll have to worry about being charged haha. )

Yeah, they're a handful but they're an amazing experience. -nods, a small smile on her lips-

joy brynn.
God

joy brynn. Avatar

[send pm]

the bean! ; joy & saige
« Jun 10, 2013 12:56:30 GMT -5 »

[ hahaha i miss having a boyfriend for that exact reason. mine would do the same. now i have to eat my own : ( ]

-smiles at her, then nods- I bet it's really rewarding being a mom.

saige!
Administrator

saige! Avatar

[send pm]

the bean! ; joy & saige
« Jun 10, 2013 13:04:55 GMT -5 »

( haha aw. i can eat a lot, just not as much as he can. and not as fast as he can...my goodness. he eats SO fast lmao. )

It is. -nods lightly- And the fact that I adopted her when she was really young helps, I think. I'm the only mom she's ever known.

joy brynn.
God

joy brynn. Avatar

[send pm]

the bean! ; joy & saige
« Jun 11, 2013 9:48:45 GMT -5 »

[ typical men hahaha i'm so hungry now ]

That makes it easier for you two to form a bond... -nods a couple of times- Has she had a father figure?

saige!
Administrator

saige! Avatar

[send pm]

the bean! ; joy & saige
« Jun 11, 2013 10:52:47 GMT -5 »

( lmao, yeah i'm pretty hungry too. but i cannot wake up today, no matter what I try I'm in like perma-sleep mode lol ;[ )

For sure, I'm glad I adopted her when she was really young. -takes another sip of her drink then shakes her head and sighs- No, unfortunately she really hasn't. Which kind of worries me...what happens when she goes to school and see all the other girls with their dads, or what will happen if and when I find someone? Will she adjust alright? -shrugs her shoulders- I don't know...it kind of worries me.

joy brynn.
God

joy brynn. Avatar

[send pm]

the bean! ; joy & saige
« Jun 11, 2013 11:18:38 GMT -5 »

[ welcome to summer mode ;') haha i ate a ton today already. i'm gonna be hurting at crossfit tonight. ]

-frowns gently when she speaks- It's a sticky situation... But I think she will be okay. Lots of people grow up without parents, and they turned out to be alright. More than alright. -nods gently, trying to be encouraging- I think she will be perfectly stable. And if you meet someone, she will adjust. You're strong, she is strong and you will both be great.

saige!
Administrator

saige! Avatar

[send pm]

the bean! ; joy & saige
« Jun 11, 2013 11:22:59 GMT -5 »

( ugh i haven't even had anything to eat yet today, I should probably get on that soon lol. )

-nods as she talks then smiles at her- Thanks, Joy. I really hope so. She's a pretty smart kid.

joy brynn.
God

joy brynn. Avatar

[send pm]

the bean! ; joy & saige
« Jun 11, 2013 11:41:18 GMT -5 »

[ go eat!! you need it. it'll probably wake you up a bit too. ]

Like her momma. -smiles at Saige- She's going to do great things, with or without a dad. You two will be amazing. Plus, you've got this town.

saige!
Administrator

saige! Avatar

[send pm]

the bean! ; joy & saige
« Jun 11, 2013 12:13:29 GMT -5 »

( i'm having a caesar salad now :] i made myself get dressed and threw my hair up and stuff and it helped a bit lol it doesn't help that its really cloudy and gloomy here right now, too. )

It's pretty great here, isn't it? -smiles lightly- Definitely an ideal place to raise a child.

joy brynn.
God

joy brynn. Avatar

[send pm]

the bean! ; joy & saige
« Jun 11, 2013 12:29:01 GMT -5 »

[ aw. booo. it's actually sunny out here but i'm glued to my ipad watching grey's anatomy! ahhhh... luckily i have crossfit at 630, thank god. i need to be more active this summer. ]

It's a quiet town with good people, and very little crime. Perfect place, in my opinion. But I may be biased. -grins, drinks some-

saige!
Administrator

saige! Avatar

[send pm]

the bean! ; joy & saige
« Jun 11, 2013 12:42:17 GMT -5 »

( its been crappy here the past couple of days, its a huge downer lol. I need to get in shape lmao not that i'm like fat or anything cos i'm not but I want to start working out, it makes me feel good. I was working out for a while but then like normal, I lost my motivation ;[ )

Maybe. -laughs lightly- But I do agree with you, so... -smiles- So! Do you have your eye on anyyoneee? -raises her brows up and down a couple of times before laughing at herself-

joy brynn.
God

joy brynn. Avatar

[send pm]

the bean! ; joy & saige
« Jun 11, 2013 12:49:56 GMT -5 »

[ i completely understand. that's why i started crossfit. the amount of money i have to pay each month is my motivation to go, haha. ]

-shakes her head, laughing- No.. not me. Not really. I find guys attractive, but I always go for the wrong guys. So, I guess you can say I'm abstaining.