Author Topic: the bean! ; joy & saige (Read 476 times)
saige!
Administrator

saige! Avatar

[send pm]

the bean! ; joy & saige
« Jun 4, 2013 13:33:04 GMT -5 »

( POUTINE?! omg, okay, so it's french fries, with gravy and cheese curds. not all places use cheese curds, some just use shredded cheese. That's just your standard poutine. NY Fries sells poutine and they have a whole bunch of different kinds. So for example, their veggie works poutine is french fries, cheese sauce, onions, diced tomatoes and sour cream. So it's basically fries with a shit ton of toppings. It's so good lol )

Oh yes, I know. -chuckles- We need to find a love that stays young.

joy brynn.
God

joy brynn. Avatar

[send pm]

the bean! ; joy & saige
« Jun 9, 2013 0:02:29 GMT -5 »

[ that. sounds. amazing. maybe cause i'm buzzed haha, but even sober i'd be in heaven! ]

Exactly. -chuckles- Speaking of young love... -sees two high school kids walking by, holding hands- I remember being in that state of mind. -scoffs as she sips her drink- So dumb.

saige!
Administrator

saige! Avatar

[send pm]

the bean! ; joy & saige
« Jun 9, 2013 10:18:17 GMT -5 »

( trust me...it's great either way lmao. )

-smiles a little as she watches the two kids walk by- Yeah but...if we never went through that, we'd never be prepared for a bigger type of love, right? -takes a sip of her drink- I mean, if we don't experience that crazy puppy love that breaks your heart while you're young, when you're older, you'll probably just be all over the place. That's what I think, at least.

joy brynn.
God

joy brynn. Avatar

[send pm]

the bean! ; joy & saige
« Jun 9, 2013 10:50:05 GMT -5 »

-nods- That's true... we would never be able to tell the difference without having that as teenagers. We would never be able to tell when it was really love as opposed to puppy love. It just sucked and hurt so much at the time. I wish I could have learned without having to get so jaded and bitter. -laughs softly-

[ Posted and passed out... typical of me. But I'm so in the mood for that food now. ]

saige!
Administrator

saige! Avatar

[send pm]

the bean! ; joy & saige
« Jun 9, 2013 11:20:55 GMT -5 »

-laughs lightly- I know. And as a teenager, you hate when your parents tell you that you have to go through the sours to find the sweet or that it was just "puppy love". Little did we know, they were right. -smiles a bit, taking another bite of her muffin-

( haha thats okay! I'm kind of craving poutine now, too lol. I love that around here, it's not a food you have to search for. Most restaurants and fast food joints sell poutine, its awesome. )

joy brynn.
God

joy brynn. Avatar

[send pm]

the bean! ; joy & saige
« Jun 9, 2013 15:24:09 GMT -5 »

[ I can't believe I have never heard of it haha... damn it. ]

-chuckles, nodding at she eats more of her cheesecake- We didn't want to admit our parents were right. I wish I wasn't so rebellious when it came to that stuff. Now I wish I had listened more.

saige!
Administrator

saige! Avatar

[send pm]

the bean! ; joy & saige
« Jun 9, 2013 15:49:12 GMT -5 »

( haha aw. well if you're ever back this way I suggest trying it! it's delicious. I really want to try pulled pork poutine, apparently it's excellent. )

-finishes off her muffin then chuckles a bit- Right? -shakes her head- I remember my parents sitting down to have "the talk" with me. They told me not to rush into anything, that sex could wait. Find the right boy, yada yada yada. But you know, as a teenager you don't care. Your hormones are everywhere, you don't think. I feel like my mom wanted to laugh at me when I went crying to her the one night, but surprisingly enough, she didn't. I thought she was going to say something like, "I told you so" or "you should have waited!" but she never did. Bless her heart.

joy brynn.
God

joy brynn. Avatar

[send pm]

the bean! ; joy & saige
« Jun 9, 2013 20:06:01 GMT -5 »

[ I freakin' LOVE pulled pork. <3 It's so good down South. ;') ]

-smiles as she listens, then nods- That's what mom's are supposed to do - be supportive. Hold us while we cry over our sad, broken, teenage hearts. -chuckles before taking a quick sip of her drink- My mom's advice was always something about enjoying the boys now because "real men" aren't all we think they're cracked up to be, and that real love and commitment is scary. -pauses- That could possibly explain my commitment phobia. -laughs, clearly joking-

saige!
Administrator

saige! Avatar

[send pm]

the bean! ; joy & saige
« Jun 9, 2013 22:07:48 GMT -5 »

( omg i bet lol im so excited, my boy and I are going out for sushi tomorrow yummm )

-laughs lightly- Maybe! -joking along, shakes her head- Nah, you'll find someone eventually. Even if you're eighty years old and living on the beach, you'll get that one guy that steals your heart. And isn't afraid of you. -chuckles-

joy brynn.
God

joy brynn. Avatar

[send pm]

the bean! ; joy & saige
« Jun 9, 2013 22:38:37 GMT -5 »

[ ugh, yum! i want sushi so badly... ]

-laughs- Yeah, okay! I wish. -eats another piece of cheesecake- I feel like I'd end up falling for someone terrible for me. Just like in high school.

saige!
Administrator

saige! Avatar

[send pm]

the bean! ; joy & saige
« Jun 9, 2013 22:42:21 GMT -5 »

( i have literally been craving it for DAYS. and tomorrow I have my moms car so I was like " fuck it, we're going to get sushi" lol. i didn't think i would like it...and I didn't really think I enjoyed it all that much until I started to crave it lol )

Oh yeah right. -sips her drink- I don't think you'd let yourself fall for someone that's bad for you. You have a pretty good judge of character by now. After all, your job practically requires you to have that skill.

joy brynn.
God

joy brynn. Avatar

[send pm]

the bean! ; joy & saige
« Jun 9, 2013 22:50:08 GMT -5 »

[ hahaha. i haaaaated it when i first had it. i spit it right back out. now i'm the same way. i crave it and can eat pounds of it. ]

Just because I'm good at it, doesn't mean I can help who I like... I've always liked the wrong guys. -chuckles- Nice guys are boring anyway.

saige!
Administrator

saige! Avatar

[send pm]

the bean! ; joy & saige
« Jun 9, 2013 22:51:55 GMT -5 »

( its really a weird type of food!! like when I first had it I was SUPER skeptical and i didn't even really think I enjoyed it. I think it was because I had that typical 'ew sushi' thought the whole time. but then i ended up craving it so whatever lol. )

I suppose that's true. You need a bad boy. -chuckles- Literally though...

joy brynn.
God

joy brynn. Avatar

[send pm]

the bean! ; joy & saige
« Jun 9, 2013 22:58:52 GMT -5 »

[ haha it's strange... i still get weirded out sometimes when i think about it, but it tastes SO GOOD. ]

-laughs- I will be that Lifetime movie girl who falls in love with a felon.

saige!
Administrator

saige! Avatar

[send pm]

the bean! ; joy & saige
« Jun 9, 2013 23:02:29 GMT -5 »

( i know, same. lol. and i like that on the menu there's more than just sushi. at least the place I go to has more than just sushi haha but i hate that they charge you like a buck per piece of food you don't finish. )

-nods a couple of times- Yup! I can see it now. -chuckles- And you'll have tons of babies, too.