Author Topic: » starbucks! { ..open } (Read 1,587 times)
kai.

kai. Avatar

evan caden archer ♥

[send pm]

» starbucks! { ..open }
« Jul 21, 2010 23:59:17 GMT -5 »

No .. uh.. -looks down, before looking back up again- More like his brother..

sadie.
God

sadie. Avatar

[send pm]

» starbucks! { ..open }
« Jul 22, 2010 0:01:11 GMT -5 »

-laughs softly, shaking her head a bit and totally doesn't believe him- You're totally lying.. He doesn't have a brother, I've known him for like.. Ever.. Nice one. -rolls her eyes a bit with a soft laugh, taking a sip of her coffee-

« Last Edit: Jul 22, 2010 0:03:23 GMT -5 by sadie. » Back to Top  

kai.

kai. Avatar

evan caden archer ♥

[send pm]

» starbucks! { ..open }
« Jul 22, 2010 0:03:44 GMT -5 »

-pulls out his cell phone, goes through his photos; hands her his cell, a photo of him, caden and their dad open on it- I just met him a year ago .. I knew all about him, but uh .. I guess my dad and my step mom thought it would be best for him to not know I existed .. something to do with "infidelities do not need to be advertised, in fact they should be kept secret"

« Last Edit: Jul 22, 2010 0:04:01 GMT -5 by kai. » Back to Top  

sadie.
God

sadie. Avatar

[send pm]

» starbucks! { ..open }
« Jul 22, 2010 0:13:31 GMT -5 »

-sets her coffee cup down again, sitting up in her seat and takes the phone from him; gently chews on her lower lip as she looks down at the cellular device screen, speaking softly after he had finished- I would have.. never though.. I mean.. He never told me he had a brother, even after you met. But I guess.. with us not talking, that's expected. -frowns softly, handing his phone back to him- I'm sorry.. That's, not fun to have to deal with I'm sure.

kai.

kai. Avatar

evan caden archer ♥

[send pm]

» starbucks! { ..open }
« Jul 22, 2010 0:17:32 GMT -5 »

-takes his phone back from her- He was sort of floored when I showed up, since they'd never told him. But he quickly accepted it as a fact. I think he hasn't really told anyone .. The only person I know he's told is Layla, his fiance, and that's because there was no avoiding that one. -makes a face- So uh I guess it's your turn to take down my information. I guess giving you my name would be a good start .. I'm Kai James Archer.

sadie.
God

sadie. Avatar

[send pm]

» starbucks! { ..open }
« Jul 22, 2010 0:20:41 GMT -5 »

-sits forward again, picking her pen up slowly and chews on her lower lip softly as she listens to him talk about Caden; nods softly as he starts to tell her things of himself- No fake names? -smiles softly, over at him- S'a cute name mixture..

kai.

kai. Avatar

evan caden archer ♥

[send pm]

» starbucks! { ..open }
« Jul 22, 2010 0:22:47 GMT -5 »

Eh, I think we're at the whole honestly level. -chuckles- I'm terrible at picking out what people want to know about me so you can ask me questions and I can answer them?

sadie.
God

sadie. Avatar

[send pm]

» starbucks! { ..open }
« Jul 22, 2010 0:25:58 GMT -5 »

-laughs softly with a smile, scribbling a few more things down on the paper- Terrible excuse.. You just don't wanna talk to me now. I see how it is. -flashes a smile toward him briefly, before looking back at her notebook- Where'd you move from?

kai.

kai. Avatar

evan caden archer ♥

[send pm]

» starbucks! { ..open }
« Jul 22, 2010 0:29:14 GMT -5 »

I moved from Boston to here a couple of months ago so that Caden and I could get closer.

sadie.
God

sadie. Avatar

[send pm]

» starbucks! { ..open }
« Jul 22, 2010 0:31:12 GMT -5 »

I was kind of under that impression this morning when we ran into each other. -smiles softly- Are you into any sports?

kai.

kai. Avatar

evan caden archer ♥

[send pm]

» starbucks! { ..open }
« Jul 22, 2010 0:35:04 GMT -5 »

-laughs lightly- Don't hate on the accent! -makes a face- I used to play baseball, but then I had surgery on my knee and lost my scholarship with that .. I haven't played in about two years.

sadie.
God

sadie. Avatar

[send pm]

» starbucks! { ..open }
« Jul 22, 2010 0:38:05 GMT -5 »

I waasn't! -laughs softly- I find accents cute. -smiles, shaking her head softly and jots a few more things down- Really? -makes a light :/ face- I'd never be able to do that with my softball.. I'd make sure I was able to get back out there. -scrunches her nose softly- What was life like back in Boston? -writes something down before looking over at him-

kai.

kai. Avatar

evan caden archer ♥

[send pm]

» starbucks! { ..open }
« Jul 22, 2010 0:42:50 GMT -5 »

I couldn't really help it .. I ended up having complications and then my scholarship was taken away. -nods sadly- But yeah .. Life in Boston was kick ass. -chuckles- I had an amazing group of friends. We would spend tons of time in Harvard Square .. which is .. I can't even explain it. -laughs again- But I also was in a band .. but I left that all behind for here.

sadie.
God

sadie. Avatar

[send pm]

» starbucks! { ..open }
« Jul 22, 2010 0:46:30 GMT -5 »

-writes little notes down as he speaks, smiling gently to herself as she softly chews on her lower lip- You really gave up a lot for Caden, didn't you? -looks over at him, smiling softly- I can't say I've everr been to Boston or New York, or any of those highly talked of cities. -laughs softly- Thought I've always dreamt it.

kai.

kai. Avatar

evan caden archer ♥

[send pm]

» starbucks! { ..open }
« Jul 22, 2010 1:29:15 GMT -5 »

-jots down some of what she says- Yeah, but he's family so it's worth it. -nods, smiles- You should go sometime, Boston's wicked awesome. New York's alright. Chicago was pretty cool. LA is ridiculous. -laughs- If you have anymore places you want to know about I'm your guy. I got to travel a lot due to my dad sending me money for basically anything I wanted. I think he felt bad that he was never around .. since Caden was never as spoilt even though dad's got a shit ton of money.