Author Topic: » starbucks! { ..open } (Read 1,590 times)
sadie.
God

sadie. Avatar

[send pm]

» starbucks! { ..open }
« Jul 21, 2010 23:20:36 GMT -5 »

-makes a light face as she hears who she was partnered with, asks a few people who the heck this kai person was, before noticing that everyone was partnered up but one, also noticing her professor pointing him out to her; thanks her professor with a soft laugh and makes her way over to his table, setting her coffee cup down, before sitting down- You must be Kai.. I'm.. Sadie.. -says as she notices that familiar face from the coffee shop-

kai.

kai. Avatar

evan caden archer ♥

[send pm]

» starbucks! { ..open }
« Jul 21, 2010 23:23:07 GMT -5 »

-picks up his coffee and takes a sip, hoping that the person finds him because otherwise he's going to be screwed; hears a familiar voice, and turns to look at her; chuckles- Yeah, I'm Kai. Is this a coincidence or what?

sadie.
God

sadie. Avatar

[send pm]

» starbucks! { ..open }
« Jul 21, 2010 23:24:18 GMT -5 »

-takes her seat next to him, laughing a bit- Uh, yeah.. Definitely unexpected.

kai.

kai. Avatar

evan caden archer ♥

[send pm]

» starbucks! { ..open }
« Jul 21, 2010 23:25:56 GMT -5 »

Yeah.. -trails off as the professor starts talking again-

professor.; Now that you've all found your partners you are going to learn as much as you can about the other and introduce them to the class with as much detail as possible. Then for homework you are going to write an essaying comparing and contrasting your lives. -smiles again- Now get to work! -sits down at his desk-

sadie.
God

sadie. Avatar

[send pm]

» starbucks! { ..open }
« Jul 21, 2010 23:28:51 GMT -5 »

-turns her eyes up toward the professor again as he starts talking again, listening to what they were supposed to do, and sips at her coffee; leans back in her seat as the professor stops talking and turns toward him a bit- So.. -laughs softly, looking over at him- Looks like we've got some work to do.

kai.

kai. Avatar

evan caden archer ♥

[send pm]

» starbucks! { ..open }
« Jul 21, 2010 23:30:35 GMT -5 »

-takes another sip of his coffee aswell and sets it down- We'd better do as he says and get to work then. -pulls out his notebook and a pen, uncaps the pen; flips to a clean page in his note book, then looks over at her- So tell me about yourself Sadie .. If that is even your real name. -grins-

sadie.
God

sadie. Avatar

[send pm]

» starbucks! { ..open }
« Jul 21, 2010 23:36:57 GMT -5 »

-laughs softly, pulling her notebook out of her bag, along with a pen and does the same as he does, but sets her pen down on her notebook; shakes her head softly with a soft grin- Well my real name is Gertrude.. I have 38 cats.. I live at home with my parents.. -keeps a straight face, waiting for his reaction-

« Last Edit: Jul 21, 2010 23:37:21 GMT -5 by sadie. » Back to Top  

kai.

kai. Avatar

evan caden archer ♥

[send pm]

» starbucks! { ..open }
« Jul 21, 2010 23:37:55 GMT -5 »

-laughs at her comments, flashes her a smile- I think we're going to get along just well, Gertie.

sadie.
God

sadie. Avatar

[send pm]

» starbucks! { ..open }
« Jul 21, 2010 23:39:05 GMT -5 »

-shakes her head a bit more with a soft laugh- Anyway.. If I end up getting a bad grade, I blame you, new guy. -smiles over at him, before turning her gaze away and sips her coffee-

kai.

kai. Avatar

evan caden archer ♥

[send pm]

» starbucks! { ..open }
« Jul 21, 2010 23:40:36 GMT -5 »

Ah, blames the new guy for her failures. -grins again, writing it down in his notebook; then titles the page 'Sadie, or as I know her Gertrude.'-

sadie.
God

sadie. Avatar

[send pm]

» starbucks! { ..open }
« Jul 21, 2010 23:43:11 GMT -5 »

-continues to laugh a bit to herself and shakes her head- I am not afraid to ask for a new partner, you know.. It's happend. -tries to keep a straight face, laughing softly-

kai.

kai. Avatar

evan caden archer ♥

[send pm]

» starbucks! { ..open }
« Jul 21, 2010 23:46:55 GMT -5 »

Mhm, sure. -nods- So, Sadie are you going to tell me about yourself or what?

sadie.
God

sadie. Avatar

[send pm]

» starbucks! { ..open }
« Jul 21, 2010 23:54:05 GMT -5 »

-smiles, leaning back in her seat a bit- Alright, alright.. My full name is Sadie Jennifer Thomas.. I'm nineteen years old, a junior here at Washington U.. Uhm, I have an older brother who's enlisted in the Army, whom which I saw for the first time yesterday in like.. a year or so.. -makes a light face- I've lived sort of on my own since I was seventeen. I'm a softball player.. brings out my competitive side. -laughs softly- Uhm.. I'm a very friendly person.. Not in that way. -laughs gently, just assuring him- I have a best friend, Caden.. Well.. I don't know if he'd still call us best friends, we haven't seen or talked to each other in over two years. -makes a light face, before shaking her head softly- I don't really know what else I could tell without going into full depth detail. -laughs softly, looking over at him again-

kai.

kai. Avatar

evan caden archer ♥

[send pm]

» starbucks! { ..open }
« Jul 21, 2010 23:56:06 GMT -5 »

-jots down what she says, chuckling here or there; stops writing during a word, looks up at her with a unreadable expression- Caden Archer?

sadie.
God

sadie. Avatar

[send pm]

» starbucks! { ..open }
« Jul 21, 2010 23:58:13 GMT -5 »

-watches him write a bit before looking over at him with a confused look on her face- Yeah? Are you like.. some stalker? -laughs softly-